Romance 9 and 10

BOOK 9

Book name: The Gangleaders Princess

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Book name: The Gangleaders Princess

Author: Purrr121

Genre: Romance

Sub genre: Teen fiction/Young adult

Mature: Yes, mentions of sexual abuse.

LGBTQ: only background characters

Description:

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey." Said a voice.

"Is this Jesus?" I asked.

"Um no, it's Danny, the guy you were with last night." Said Danny.

What the fuck.

"Listen, I don't know what happened last night but all I know is that you better stay the hell away from me!" I yelled and hung up.

Wait I called back and he picked up immediately. "And just for the record, I'm not a prostitute and will never be, cause this ass is worth millions honey." I sassed and hung up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clair is a normal teenager who has the usual life. Crazy parents, an annoying little brother and an overprotective big brother but when a very hot gangleader starts to take interest in her, she finds out things she never even knew about herself Join Claire as she discovers friendship, heartbreak, a love triangle, guns and love. WARNING: Scenes that'll make your sides hurt from laughing.

BOOK 10

Book name: Luxe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Book name: Luxe

Author: escapism91

Genre: Romance

Sub-Genre: Political Drama

Mature: Yes. Contains strong profanity and explicit sex scenes; also references sensitive topics such as domestic abuse/violence, sexual assault/rape, depression, suicide, substance abuse, and murder.

LGBTQ+: No

Description:

For over 700 years, the countries of Lumen and Umbra have remained separate, torn asunder by a bloody civil war. Countless lives were lost until an agreement was signed by the most influential individuals on each side to end the needless bloodshed. For over 700 years, they have remained in this silent armistice. In the present day, talks of reunification have spread through each country like wildfire, and they have begun to reopen their borders to one another. Some day soon, the leaders say, the two countries will be one again.Aura Luxe is the eldest daughter of the Luxe family of Lumen. She is sent to Umbra by her father in order to learn of the country's history and customs in preparation for the eventual reunification. Upon her arrival, she meets the current presidential family of Umbra: the Mahoganys. One Mahogany in particular - the eldest son, Blaine - catches her eye. Little does she know that Blaine will change her life in ways she could have never imagined. *

"You shouldn't feel guilty about the things that happen between us."

"You should just enjoy them."

Book Shout Outsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें