Vampire/Werewolf 5 and 6

Book 5

Book Name: Kwami 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Book Name: Kwami 

Author: DeBigLila

Genre: Fantasy/ Werewolf/Vampires

Mature: No 

LGBTQ: NO 

Description:

A new age has risen and with it a war. A war among vampires and werewolves as the new Vampire King seeks to rule them all. No place is safe, not even among pack members because danger lurks in every corner and loyalty can be bought at a price. Despite this, all hope is not lost for a prophesy speaks of one who will end it all, the cursed one. A she wolf is to rise with overwhelming power and bring an end to the vampire King's reign. Born to kill her soulmate so to fulfill the prophesy, Kwami has never had it easy.

Sneak peak: He stalked towards me, his silver eyes fixated on me, like I was his prey. "What's it going to be love," He paused for a moment, a smile playing on his lips showcasing the tips of his fangs, "me or the world?"

Book 6

Book name: The Forbidden Act

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Book name: The Forbidden Act

Author: NBANDIT

Genre: Vampires 

Sub genre : Romance/ Mystery 

Mature: Yes 
LGBTQ: No 

Description: 

Anastasia Cross. Orphan. Cold. Numb. Emotionless. All of the great aspects for a Vampire Hunter. When she was 9 she was found abandoned under a tunnel. Blood soaked clothes and tear stained eyes, with no memory other than a tall dark figure walking away from her. She was scared. But now she wants revenge.. from the very thing that erased all that she has known before the age of 9. Vampires. But what happens when she meets Hardin Romano and learns of her past. 

Thank you to georgesoreo for helping me make this shout out! Show her some appreciation.

Check out my review book on this profile Mumalmalik and enter your book in it! It will help you know if your book is on the right pace or not.

Book Shout Outsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें