TFB - 50

"Bye love! Drive safely, okay?" Jisoo cheerfully said to her fianceé.

Jungkook smiles looking fondly at the woman who became the center of his universe. "I will. I love you."

Jisoo lean in and peck Jungkook's lips. "I love you too. See you later." She said and get off the the car.

Jungkook watch Jisoo as she walks towards inside the building. Once he made sure that Jisoo was inside, he started the engine and drive off towards his agency. He has a lot of work to do. After the release of his statement about his dating scandal with Gayeon and the release of the latter's termination of contract from the agency and group, all media outlet gone wild and the fans, especially the k-netz are angry with Gayeon. Some of them, made a petition that Gayeon shouldn't be shown in any television shows, radios, etc.

Jungkook feels a bit sorry for the said woman but Jisoo told him that Gayeon deserves it and that she should have known that this will happen once the truth is out in the public.

Jungkook sigh deeply seeing how the media are flocking outside his agency's building. They've been hoping to interview him and get some juicy scoop to add to the fuel of the issue. He took out his phone to call his manager to inform them that he is already outside of the building and he needs their help to get through the flood of people.

"Hyung, I'm already outside of the building. Okay. Thank you hyung." He stayed inside his car while waiting for his manager and the agency's personnel that will assist him.

A couple of minutes later, he heard a knock and he saw his manager standing outside his car. He rolled down his car window.

"Come on. Let's get you in." His manager said.

He nods and close his window and took his stuff before opening the door. Once the media notice him, getting off his car, like an apocalypse the media run towards him like he is a delicious piece of meat. Luckily, his company security personnels are ready, building a human barricade to stop the media from get closer to him. He squeeze himself in the crowd to get into the company. It wasn't easy but luckily he was able to get through.

"That sucks." He looked up front and saw Chaeyoung frowning while looking at the media who were trying to get inside the building.

"I'm sorry." He apologize. It was his fault. The media were there for him and he feels bad for causing trouble.

Chaeyoung shook her head and smile at him. "Don't be. It's not your fault. I'm glad that the truth was out already. Finally, that Gayeon got what she deserves."

They talk on their way to the elevator.

"Oh by the way, I heard that you and unnie are okay now."

He nods with a smile. "Yeah. I'm glad we are."

Chaeyoung smirk and look at him teasingly.

"What?" He asked.

"Now that you guys are okay and I bet you were busy with her the entire day yesterday. Chii told me that unnie didn't contact her yesterday. So, how was the make up sex?" Chaeyoung wiggles her eyebrows, teasing him.

His face immediately heat up and he tried to hide it from his boss.

Chaeyoung laughs wholeheartedly seeing his reaction. "Man! You nasty beast. I bet you worn her out yesterday."

"Stop it!"

Chaeyoung continue laughing and she check up on her phone when she heard the notification bell. A smirk appears on her face again upon seeing the photo that was forwarded to her by Chii.