TFB -27

"Get away from that thief!" Mr. Kim yanked his daughter away from Jungkook.

Jisoo and Jungkook's eyes widen in surprised. None of them knows where and how Jisoo's parents found out about it.

"Wha....what are you t-talking about...dad?" Jisoo stutters, knowing why her father is acting this way.

Meanwhile, Junhkook is trembling in fear. This is what scares him. Jisoo's parents knowing of him trying to steal from their daughter before and now it is happening. And he knows exactly what will happen next or specifically to them. Him and Jisoo. They will be force to be separated from each other.

"We already  know the truth." Mr. Kim said glaring at his daughter. "How you caught him trying to steal in your room, to him pretending as your boyfriend. We already know it, Jisoo."

"H-how..."

"Someone sent us a parcel this morning. And it was a flash drive with Jungkook's file of breaking in your room and a voice record pf you and your friends saying that you hired Jungkook to be your pretend boyfriend." Mrs. Kim explained to her daughter.

Jungkook freeze. Someone really revealed their secret. And that someone wanted to ruin his and Jisoo's relationship. And if there is someone who want to break them apart, there is only one person who desperately wanted to do that. And that is Jisoo's ex- boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. If it was him, how did he found out? And where did he get the video and the voice record?

"Who sent that?" Jisoo asked with anger in her voice.

"It doesn't matter who sent it to us. What matters is that you are working with a criminal and you even let him live with you. What's gotten in your head?" Mr. Kim said, feeling disappointed with his daughter's reckless decision.

Jisoo yanked her arm away from her father's grip and stepback towards Jungkook who is now standing with his head bow down.

"It matters to me because clearly, whoever sent that wants to ruin my relationship with Jungkook!"

"Can you even hear what you are saying, Jisoo?" Mrs. Kim asked bewildred by their daughter's reaction. "You wanted to continue your pretend relationship with that criminal?"

"HE IS NOT A FREAKING CRIMINAL AND WE ARE NO LONGER PRETENDING!" Jisoo yells at her parents with frustration.

"Jisoo..." Jungkook hold Jisoo's arms to stop her from fighting back with her parents. He doesn't like to see them fight because of him. Because of him, Jisoo's happy family is in this situation.

"You're defending him?" Jisoo's parents can't believe that their daughter, a smart woman will defend a thief.

Mr. Kim turned to Jungkopk and was ready to pound him. "What have you done to my daughter? You cunning man! You brainwash our daughter and made her fall in love with you!"

Jisoo pushed Jungkook away so her father won't get a hold of him.

"Stop it dad!"

"How much do you want so you can stay away from our daughter?" Mr. Kim asked in between his gritted teeth, veins showing up in his neck.

"DAD!" Jisoo yells.

"Name your price! How much? 5 million? 10 million? 20 million? Tell me?"

"Dad stop it!"

Jungkook step forward and look at Mr. and Mrs. Kim with guilt.

"Mom, dad-"

"Don't call us that! You don't have the right to do so!" Mr. Kim spats angrily.