TFB - 22

Chii and Jinyoung walks inside Jisoo's office and feel the thick tension around the place.

"Is it me or the tension is too thick in this place?" Jinyoung whispered to Chii.

Chii sigh and nods her head in agreement. "It's not just you but I too, feel it as well."

Chii looked at the two guys who are standing near her best friend. Taehyung's face is blank but she can clearly see the rage in his eyes while Jungkook's face is calm but she can clearly see that Jungkook is on the defense move.

And one thing that caught her eyes is the glaring human cat standing few feet away from her and his deathly glares are directly thrown at her and Jinyoung.

What's that gummy cat's problem? She wonders in her mind.

Chii glanced at the man beside her who clears his throat catching everyone's attention.

"So, who wants to grab some lunch?"

Chii's eyes widen and subtly touch Jinyoung's arm, making the latter turn to her.

"What?" Jinyoung innocently asked.

"What are you doing?" Chii hiss in her gritted teeth.

"Just trying to lessen the tension." He explains.

Taehyung smiles brightly. "Jinyoung's right. Why don't we all go and have lunch? A little celebration for our collaboration. What do you say?"

Jisoo was about to say and decline the offer but Jungkook beat her to that.

"That's a good idea. What do you say, love? Let's go."

Jisoo doesn't know how Jungkook convince her to accept the lunch that Taehyung offered them. She just found herself inside a Japanese restaurant, sitting in between Jungkook and Yoongi, while Chii is stitting across her, who is also sitting in between Taehyung and Jinyoung.

This will be the most awkward lunch of all time.

"I'm glad you accepted my offer." Taehyung said while facing Jungkook.

Jungkook and Taehyung are facing each other, the same with Jisoo and Chii and same goes with Jinyoung and Yoongi. Such a wonderful seating arragement, isn't it?

Jungkook smiles widely. "Of course. It's rude to decline such an offer."

Taehyung smirks in annoyance seeing that Jungkook is not an easy rival. Well, he can't blame the man. Jisoo is beyond precious than any diamonds in the world. She's definitely a one of a kind girl and unfortunately Jungkook seems to know her value as well.

"So Jungkook, how's working at the cafe and flower shop? I bet it's really tiring yet it doesn't pay much." Taehyung said.

Jungkook scoffs in his mind after hearing Taehyung's words. The guy is clearly making him see that he is just a poor person compared to him that has everything. But he is not one to back down to any challenge thrown at him. If he wants competition, competition is what he gets.

"Yeah. Working at the cafe and flower shop is indeed tiring and it doesn't pay much, but it's alright. They are just my part-time jobs anyway." He nonchalantly answered.

Taehyung raised his eyes brows, quite dumbfounded by Jungkook's nonchalance at his jobs. "Part-time jobs? What do you mean about that?"

Jungkook smirks knowing that Taehyung is really not that smart guy that he expects. Lol.

"It means that I have a full time job. Actually, I am a fulltime model and a fulltime boyfriend." He smiles triumphantly.

Taehyung stops himself from glaring at the guy. He did not expects his last two words. He despise those words so much.