TFB - 14

This is a double update  💜

"I don't wanna." Jungkook whines closing his mouth tightly.

Jisoo took a deep breath, her patience is running low because Jungkook is acting like a total baby.

"Jungkook," she starts. "This is the last spoon of porridge. You have to finish it before you take the medicine."

Jungkook stubbornly crosses his arms and deliberately looked away muttering, "don't wanna."

She tightly closed her eyes trying so hard not to hit the sick guy. Hold it in, Jisoo, he is sick. You can't hit a sick person. Patience. Patience.

"Jungkook..."

She tried again but Jungkook choose to ignore her call. That's it! Let's see where that stubborness of yours will bring you.

If Jungkook is challenging her patience well, she's up for a challenge.

She quickly lean in and plant a chaste kiss on Jungkook's right cheek. She smirk in victory when Jungkook quickly looked back at her with his mouth open and she seize that opportunity to shove the last spoon of porridge.

"Babe, close your mouth, the fly might get in." She teased as she tapped Jungkook's chin playfully.

He immediately closes his mouth and swallowed the porridge in his mouth, eyes still gawking at Jisoo's face.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" She smirk.

He blink several times, still processing what just happened seconds ago.

His eyes widen when he finally realized what Jisoo just did. "Y-you tricked me!" He felt betrayed.

Jisoo shrugged. "Well, that's because you leave me no choice."

"You kissed....me." He said the last word almost in a whisper. Still can't believe that Jisoo, did kissed him.

"Well, I did. Now, take this medicine and get rest. I have to clean the dishes and I'll check up on you later." She said.

Jungkook quickly held her wrist stopping her from leaving.

"What?" She asked.

"Please stay. Please stay with me until I fall asleep. Please?" Jungkook pleads at her.

She nods her head. How can she say no to him when he sound so sad?

"Until you fall asleep." She said getting back to the chair beside Jungkook's bed.

He smiles at her before setting himself at the bed.

"You know, I really wanted to kiss you right now. But I am sick."

Jisoo's eyes widen when she heard his confession. Kiss? He wanted to kiss me? Like right now? Oh my gosh!!!!

She clears her throat trying to composed herself although she knew that her face is now red, betraying her always when it comes to Jungkook. "You really are sick. Your brain cells must be all dying because you keep on blabbering crazy stuff."

He chuckles seeing how he made her flusttered, eventhough she's trying so hard to hide it but he can just read her that easily.

"Maybe, maybe not." He said meaningfully.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She question.

"I believe I am just being competely honest right now. I mean, I've always wanted to kiss you eversince we started this pretend relationship."

Okay, she did not see that one coming. He wanted to kiss her since day 1? He wanted to kiss her for 3 freaking months? This is so not happening!

"Well, goodnight Jisoo." Jungkook said before closing his eyes, leaving Jisoo gaping at him.