TFB - 30

Jungkook took a deep breath outside the door that is separating him and Mrs. Kim. Earlier, he received a phine call from Jisoo's mother, telling him to meet up with her at the restaurant and have a talk. And so, he cancelled the rest of his appointment and now he is outside the V.I.P. section of the restaurant, all out nervous.

He closed his eyes tightly to calm himself but it was a difficult task to do so.

"You can do this Jungkook! This is for you and Jisoo. That's right, this is for the whom you love the most!"

He opened his eyes, determination glaze into them. He reach his hand out, ready to open the door but quickly hit the wall with his head.

"I can't do this! I'm too nervous!" He cried in agony.

He was planning and meaning to talk to Jisoo's parents, he was determined to do it but now that the time has finally come without him being prepared made him too nervous that he felt like peeing on his damn pants. No one informed him that meeting your lover's parents to ask for a second chance to be with their precious child will be this nerve wrecking. Not that the first time wasn't, but this time it's a hundred times worst. He wanted to run out of the restaurant, hop on his car, drive home and lock himself inside the confinement of his room and stay there forever.

He close his eyes tightly and tried doing a breathing exercise to lessen his anxiety. After five or ten minutes, Jungkook's breathing went back to normal but not his ragging heart that is on the verge of explosion.

"You can do it Jungkook. You're a man. You're Jisoo's man. Don't chicken out now. Chicken? Oh, Jisoo loves chicken. I better order chicken for dinner. Jisoo will surely be thrilled."

He said and took his phone out of his pocket to order chicken for his beloved chicken lover girlfriend when he suddenly slaps his own cheek.

"Stop being a loser. Focus Jeon! Focus! You're in more serious problem than thinking of buying chicken for your girlfriend." He chastised himself.

"But Jisoo loves chicken." He reasoned out to himself.

If anyone walked into Jungkook, they will surely think that the guy went nuts. Well, he is on the verge of losing his sanity.

Poor Jungkook. I pity you.

He triee to calm himself again for the nth time. He glance forward and his expression turned surprised. He watch her following one of the restaurant's staff inside the V.I.P. section.

"Gayeon-ssi? She's here too?" He looked at the woman with wonder but immediately snaps his attention away from the said woman.

Whatever Gayeon is doing inside the restaurant or whoever she is going to meet with, is none of his business. He has more important things to tend to.

"Okay, this is it!" He let out a deep breath before finally opening the doot to meet Jisoo's mother.

Whatever Mrs. Kim is about to discuss with him, one thing is for sure. He is not going to let go of Jisoo. Not now nor ever he will.

Jisoo's patiently waiting outside of Taehyung's offuce. As what they both agreed, they will meet and talk after office hours. Almost everyone gone home except for her, Taehyung and the janitor who is diligently cleaning the place. Jinyoung left early saying that he has an appointment with a friend, leaving Taehyung in her care.

She feels nervous with this whole talk thingy. Although, she'd talked to Taehyung alone before, but this is the first time she is going to see and talk to him outside the office. She doesn't know how to act around him once they step a foot out of the office.