TFB - 19

"I told you Chii, you better stop going on dates almost everyday! Some people think that you are a flirt or a playgirl." Chaeyoung nags her friend during their lunch.

Chii snickers at her. "Why don't you tell that to my mom? She's the one whose been setting me up on those dates. And I only go so that she won't nag me all the time. And besides, I don't care what other people say about me. They are just jealous."

Chaeyoung sigh. "Why don't you just date one of them? And what happened to Yoongi? I thought you guys are doing well but Baek told me that Yoongi screwed up."

Chii rolls her eyes. She was about to tell her friends what really happened between her and Yoongi because she knows very well that they won't stop asking, but she notice that Jisoo was unusually quiet and spacing out.

"Jisoo. Soo. KIM JISOO!"

Jisoo literally jumps on her seat as well as the people inside the restaurant when Chii shouted her name.

"What the heck? Why did you shout?" Chaeyoung hissed at her friend.

"She was spacing out." Chii answered, pointing at Jisoo.

Jisoo blinks her eyes before bringing her focus back to her two friends who are looking at her with concern looks.

"Soo-ya, are you alright?" Chaeyoung asked while reaching for her hand.

She nods but she is sure that her friends can see right through her lies.

"You know and we know that you're not. So you better tell us now or I'll force it out on you." Chii threatens her with chicken leg being shove in front of her.

She lazily took the chicken from Chii and bite it before telling them what's bothering her.

"I met him." She said.

Chaeyoung and Chii looked at each other wondering.

"Who is him?" Chii probe.

She sigh deeply before looking at them. "The guy who-must-not-named? My ex?"

She watched how her friends eyes widen in surprise. Even the chicken in Chii's mouth fell on her plate.

"No way!"

"What the f- ouch! What the heck?" Chii turns at Chaeyoung while rubbing the back of her head.

"No swearing!" Chae glares at Chii like a mother.

"But I'm older than you! You don't have the right to smack my head!" Chii argue back.

"Guys?" Jisoo lazily calls her friends attention.

Chii snorts at Chaeyoung before turning to Jisoo. "When and where did you see him?"

"When I was about to meet with Ms. Choi and I met him outside our building."

"Okay, so did you talk to him?" Chaeyoung asked.

"What?! No!" She was bewildered by Chaeyoung's question.

The two women glanced into each other, Choo shrugged and Chaeyoung continue.

"Uhm why? Didn't you said that you wanted to talk to him for a closure?" Chaeyoung continued.

She sighed and lean on her chair. "I know I wanted a closure but the moment I saw him, I realized that I'm still not ready to face him. I'm still mad at him! I hate him so much!"

"Now what? Since you really met each other already, you think you can avoid him? I bet, that ex of yours will make sure to see you again. We all know what kind of person your ex was and I am absolutely sure, that today is just the beginning of it."