TFB - 38

Jisoo and Taehyung walks inside the restaurant that the former booked a reservation. The restaurant is owned by one of her mother's friend and the food they serve are simply magnificent. Taehyung helped Jisoo to take her seat like the real gentleman that he is. Jisoo whispered a thank you and Taehyung smile at her for acknowledgement.

"Wow! This place is beautiful." Taehyung breath a compliment as he scan the interior of the place.

"I'm glad you like it here." She said with a smile. Grateful that Taehyung likes the place.

"Mom's friend own this place." She said and Taehyung nods in acknowledgement. "Their foods are magnificent!" She exclaims in pure excitement.

Taehyung chuckles seeing how her eyes sparkles in excitement. "You're more excited than me, huh?"

"Of course! We're talking about food." She answers making them both burst in laughter.

After a moment a waiter came to their table and took their orders.

Taehyung watch Jisoo as she narrates to him all the things that happened in Paris. How Jungkook rocked the fashion week and how he got a hundred of job offers overseas. He happily listens to her then his eyes caught a glance of the shining diamond ring on her left ring finger.

She's engage. He sadly said in his thought.

"You're engage." He suddenly blurt out absentmindedly.

Jisoo suddenly stops from talking. "Huh?"

"That ring. It's an engament ring, right? You're engage with Jungkook." He said staring at the ring.

"Oh!" She looked at her engagement ring a happy smile shows in her face. "Yes. Jungkook asked me to marry him before I came back." She said as she fondly caress the ring.

"Oh well, congratulations. We should celebrate your engagement then." He said wit a cheerful voice.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung and sincerely smiles at him. "Thank you, Taehyung oppa."

Taehyung tried to smile happily. He wanted to show her that he is happy for her despite of the pain inside him. Seeing Jisoo happy because of someone is a huge stab in his heart and now that she is engage to that man who isn't him, kills him inside.

I lose. I really did lose her to Jungkook. You win, Jeon. You really did win.

Cameras flashing, celebrities waving, interviews here and there and an endless smiles and pose makes Jungkook's head ache. Although he's been awhile in the modelling world, still he isn't totally used of all the fame and limespot that he gets whenever he attends an event.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook!"

He turns to the person who calls out his name an was greeted by a blonde American lady who is wearing a fitted shiny red dress.

"Hi! My name is Amanda. I am Miss Natasha's personal secretary." The American lady introduced herself and extend her hands for a handshake.

He shook the lady's hand. "Nice to meet you, Amanda."

"Nice to meet you too. Miss Natasha is a bit busy for a moment but I'll inform her that you already arrive. Please, enjoy the party and one of the staff will show you to your table." Amanda politely informed him.

"Thank you, Amanda." He said. One of the staff shows him at his table and he look around as he sips on the champange in his hand.

He got tired from all the introducing, talking and interviews that he had earlier. And some selfies and groupies from celebrities and elite people who knew him. He isn't a fan of this kind of gathering but he has to attend and endure it for his career.