TFB - 49

After resolving their problem where they were able to apologize and forgive one another, the couple end up in Jungkook's bed under the blanket, legs tangle with each other and naked as a newborn babies. He gently played Jisoo's hair while his other hand is fiddling with Jisoo's engagement ring.

"You have a beautiful ring. Who gave this ring to you?" He playfully asked.

Jisoo smiles at her fiancée's playfulness. "It's from a guy who is madly in love with me."

"Really? Who's that?"

She looked up to him and playfully smirk. "I don't know. I forgot his name."

He raised his eyebrow in amusement. "Really? You don't remember his name?"

"Yeah. He is not worth remembering." She teased him.

Jungkook smirk and he move hovering her. "His name is not worth remembering? But earlier you've been screaming and moaning his name." He intentionally lower his voice making Jisoo's face turn red.

"Wha...what?" She widen her eyes and playfully hit his shoulder.

"What? Are you denying it? Or did you suddenly get an amnesia? Want me to help you remember how you scream my name?" He lean to her neck and ghostly made his lips trace her skin.

Jisoo closed her eyes, feeling the wonderful sensation he is doing in her body. His right hand is slowly travelling south, while his mouth is playing with her neck.

"What will be the answer, love? Would you like me to help you remember it?" He asked seductively as he continue his ministering in her body.

"Ah...yeah..." she absentmindedly answer. She wasn't able to think straight because of the wonderful sensation being showered to her body.

He smirk against her skin before looking at her beautiful face. He can't help but to be proud of himself seeing the wonderful look in his fiancé's face, that only he can give her. He continue admiring Jisoo's lustful face as he continue thrusting his fingers inside of her.

"You look so breath taking. So ethereal. So perfect. So mine." He said with sincerity.

She opened her eyes and looked at his eyes that are full of admiration and lust. Jungkook never fails to make her feel beautiful even when she is a mess. She lift her hand and gently caress Jungkook's jaw. Jungkook is perfect. Everything about him screams perfection. He is perfect inside and out.

She smile while pulling Jungkook's face closer to hers. "And so are you. My perfect bunny. So mine." And with one last look, their lips meet in an intense battle, while Jungkook's fingers continue thrusting inside her, fully determined to make her scream out his name at the top of her lungs and Jisoo is more than willing to do that. She is insanely in love with the man above her, doing wonders in her body and soul.

Gayeon weakly stand inside the lift. Her talk with the chairman was a disaster. She thought she could pursued him since she's one of their agency's top artist but she was wrong. Unfortunately, the chairman is more scared to lose his entire company than losing her. And she can't forget what he said to her earlier.

"I'm grateful that because of you the agency are getting more recognize but this is business. You can be easily replace by new fresh natural beauty."

She curled her hands into fist, being fired hurts but being insulted and thrown like a trash is worst. And she is sure her freak of group mates, I mean her ex-group mates are laughing at her sorry bum. How can her plan back fire on her, 10,000 worst. She took her phone out of her pocket to call the only person she can think of that could help her. She patiently wait for her call to be answer, since the guy is a busy man.