TFB - 29

Jungkook glanced at the sleeping goddess beside him. He couldn't ask for more but to wake up with Jisoo by his side. He reach his hand out and gently remove some strands of her hair from her face. A smile graces his face seeing how Jisoo cutely crunch up her nose. He lean in and kiss the girl's forehead, mumbling an 'I love you' before getting out of the bed. He walk towards the bathroom to take a shower before cooking their breakfast.

Since the day he left Jisoo's house, he wasn't able to get back there. Mrs. Kim been staying at Jisoo's place to make sure that he won't set a foot in that place and since then he's been staying at the apartment that he bought for him and Jaewon, and Jisoo's been staying with them. He's been urging his girlfriend to talk to her parents but Jisoo is just too stubborn. He tried talking to Jisoo's parents but they always shut him out. He badly wanted to fix the problem but it's not an easy task knowing that he tarnished the trust they had given him.

He walk out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his torso and Jisoo is still fast asleep. He walk towards his closet and grab his clothes to wear.

"Good morning hyung!"

He chuckles hearing his brother's energetic voice. "Morning Jae!" He greets back as he open the fridge to see what he can cook for their breakfast.

"Is noona still sleeping?"

He hums as he placed the pan at the stove. "What time are you going to report at work?"

"Nine o'clock. I'm excited to work hyung."

He shook his head in happiness for his brother. Jaewon's operation was a big success and his brother is now living normally without worries. Still he wasn't able to attend school for the meantime since the semester is about to end. But Jungkook will enroll his brother before the next semester starts. And Chii was gracious enough to let his brother to work at her bookstore for the time being.

"By the way Jae, have you started looking for the school that you want to study?"

Jaewon shook his head. "Not yet but I already ask Chii noona to help me find the perfect school."

"You sure do close to her, huh?"

Jaewon beams. "Of course. Noona is cool though she's so short. Chii noona is a smol bean! She is so cute. Just don't tell Yoongi hyung that I said those things or else he'll glare at me again."

Jungkook laughs at that. Chii is very fond of his younger brother since Chii is the only child and she's not close to her cousins except that one older cousin of her who is currently serving in military. Jaewon is very fond of her as well that his brother always wanted to be with Chii that sometimes made Yoongi jealous because Chii tends to give Jaewon more attention that her boyfriend.

"Ah hyung, what will you do with those people who keeps on shipping you with Gayeon-ssi?"

He sigh, feeling frustrated about the said ship that seems to increase everyday.

"Nothing. Jisoo said not to do anything about it. She said it's just a stupid ship that some of my fans made. But I don't know Jae, I'm still worried that it's still bothering her and she's just keeping it in not to made me worried."

"Well, if noona said that the ship is stupid then I think there's nothing for you to worried. Gayeon-ssi is just a fan of yours, right? Nothing more, nothing less, right?"

Jungkook squinted his eyes at his brother. "Of course! What's that suppose to mean?"

"Just making sure that she didn't captivate your heart." Jaewon shrugged making Jungkook throw a piece of clothe in his face.