TFB - 9

"So, where are we going on our first date?"Jisoo asked.

Jungkook blinks his eyes several times. That's the thing, he doesn't know how dates work and he doesn't have any freaking idea where to take Jisoo for their date. 

Nice going Jungkook. You confidently announced to take her on a date when you don't have any freaking idea what to do. Way to go mate!

He mentally scolded himself because he forgot that he's never been on any dates before.

"I...I don't know. You see, I've never been on any dates before." He honestly said.

Well, it's better to tell the truth rather than trying to act like a pro when in reality he doesn't have any idea how this whole dating thing works.

Now, that took Jisoo's entire attention processing the words Jungkook just said. "You've never been on a date?"

Jungkook nods in embarrassment.

"What? How? You...you don't seem like an inexperienced guy."

Jungkook furrowed his brows and glanced at the girl beside him. "Why? How do I look like?"

"Well, for a start, you are very handsome."

"I'm not." He argues back.

Jisoo's eyes grew wide. "What? Are you kidding me, Kookie? You are a very handsome guy. Haven't you seen yourself in a mirror?"

He shook his head. Not believing Jisso's words. He knows to himself that he isn't a bit tad good looking guy.

"I'm not handsome, Soo. I don't look tad bit handsome. You've seen my boss and co-workers at the cafe, right? Those guys are the ones considered handsome, not me."

"Oh my gosh, Kookie! You need to stop comparing yourself to others. My goodness! You are very handsome. I bet you have a lot of admirers!"

He shook his head hearing this ridiculous stuff about him being handsome. "So, where do you want to go?" He asked changing the topic.

Jisoo scoff knowing too well what Jungkook is doing. "Trying to change the topic? Okay? But still, you are handsome. End of discussion."

He chuckles knowing that there is no winning over a stubborn Jisoo,

"Let's go to the amusement park. I haven't been there for a long time."

"Okay, the amusement park it is!"

And they drive towards the amusement park.

(A/N: Okay guys let's pretend that Jungkook is the one whose scared of height ;) )

"Jisoo, are you scared? Don't worry, I'll protect you." Jungkook firmly said while tightly holding Jisoo's hand in his.

"Okay."

"Just hold my hand," Jungkook said eyes glued at the ride in front of them.

The two settled inside the ride, hand still tangled with each other. "I will protect you Jisoo. I'll protect you JISOO!!!!"

Jungkook tightly hold at Jisoo as the ride continue swinging. "JISOO!!! JISOO!!!! STOP THE RIDE!!! I THINK I'LL PASS OUT!!!!"

"Jungkook, are you alright?"

Jungkook did not reply.

"Jungkook, did you pass out."