TFB - 23

"So, this are your schedules for next week. You'll be busy with photoshoots and fashion show." Chaeyoung said handing Jungkook his schedules.

He checks all his schedules and it's quite pack. To be honest he is happy that he got plenty of modeling works. He has to work harder so he can stand against Taehyung even a bit. His rival is no joke. Taehyung is one of the wealthiest person that he knows and so is Jisoo.

"Ahh, thanks for all of this, Chae. I'm glad that I have many works to do." Jungkook said gratefully.

Chaeyoung beams at him. "Don't thank me. I should be the one thanking you because you accepted my offer. And because of your goodlooks and dedication to work all this are the results of this."

Jungkook smiles widely at the woman in front of him. "If that's the case then let's just thank each other."

The two chuckles.

"By the way, I've heard that you met Taehyung?"

"Yeah. I met him already. I never thought that Jisoo's ex-boyfriend is one of a heck rich man. He is way better than me in anyway." He sadly said as he remember that his rival is no ordinary man.

Chaeyoung sit besides Jungkook and gently placed her hand in his shoulder. "Is that why you wanted to have many modeling gigs?"

He heave a deep breath. "Yeah"

"To be honest, I never like Taehyung."

That made him looked at the woman beside him. "You do?"

She nods. "I was against their relationship. Jisoo can tell you that. Taehyung is a nice guy but I never like him for Jisoo. When we met him, he was a tattoo artist with a small apartment. Don't take me wrong though, I don't have anything against those tattoo artist but it's just that, Taehyung was too old for Jisoo."

Chaeyoung sigh and lean back on the sofa. "We were just 14 years old that time and Taehyung got hot on Jisoo. He keeps on flirting with her and after a year, Jisoo date him. Jisoo's world revolves around him then after six years, he disappear leaving Jisoo miserable and broken hearted."

Jungkook nods his head as he listens to Chaeyoung. "She loved him so much, huh?"

"She did. But now, you're the one she loves. I think she loves you more than she did with Taehyung."

Jungkook's face flushed red because of Chaeyoung's words. "And I love her too, so much."

Chaeyoung chuckles. "I can see that, that's why I've been rooting for you guys."

"Love! I'm home!" He announced when he entered their home.

"Welcome home, love!"

He was greeted by Jisoo's innocent beautiful face. His girlfriend is squatting on the floor with a tube of ice cream in her hand.

"Why are sitting there, love?"

Jisoo pats the space beside her. "Watching a movie."

His body suddenly stiffened when Jisoo wrapped her arms around his neck and gently pull him in and kiss him on his lips.
It took him some moment before he wrapped his arms around Jisoo's waist, pulling her closer as he deepen the kiss.

"I miss you." Jisoo whispers after they pull away to breath.

He quickly peck Jisoo's lips before caressing the cheek of the woman who never fails to make his heart runs wildly and butterflies bursting inside.

"I miss you too so much, love. Like crazy."

Jisoo giggles, looking at his eyes. "Have I ever told you how handsome you are?"