TFB - 6

Jisoo was taken aback by the sudden outburst of the stranger. She's confused why the girl seems too angry at her when she did not do anything wrong to her. The newly arrived girl continues glaring at her while hiding Jungkook behind her back as if she is a monster who will tear Jungkook apart.

"You don't touch my Jungkook like that? And who are you to touch him? Are you one of those girls who tried to harass him? Because if you are I won't think twice punching you." The girl threatened Jisoo will venom.

Jisoo was offended by the girl's accusation. "Excuse me?! Did you just accuse me of harassing Jungkook?!"

"Yes. You are harassing my Jungkook! You are touching him in places!" The girl sternly said still looking at Jisoo with a glare.

"Naeun-" Jungkook tried to intercept but was ignored by the two girls.

"Excuse me?! And did you just say your Jungkook?" Jisoo looks at the girl rather scandalous. "Listen up little girl-"

"I am not a little girl!"

"Really? But you look like a little girl to me. But whatever, listen up. I am not harassing Jungkook. And you asked who am I touch him and why I am touching him? Well, here's a piece of a news flash for you little girl. Jungkook is my boyfriend. So, I have all the right to touch him!"

Now it's time for the little girl or Naeun as her name is, to be dumbfounded. "You...you're Jungkook's girlfriend?....That...that can't be."

Jisoo smugly looked at that girl. "Well, well, well, surprise, surprise!"

"You're lying! You're lying! You are not Jungkook's girlfriend!" Naeun pointed out an accusing finger at Jisoo. 

"Kook, she's lying isn't she?" She turned to ask Jungkook.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He's not expecting this at all. "She's not lying, Naeun. She's my girlfriend."

Naeun gasped and look at Jungkook as if he just told her something horrible. Well, it is horrible in Naeun's opinion. She can't believe that some girl in her high heels will come to the café and steal her precious Kook. She can't let that happen. Jungkook is her Prince Charming and no one; I repeat no one has the right to claim her precious Kook as theirs. Not even the expensive-looking girl in front of her.

Jisoo walked over to Jungkook and pulls the latter to her side and she automatically clings to the guy's arm. "Kookie, who is she?" She asked in a hushed tone.

"She's Naeun. She is the youngest employee here. She's like my little sister." Jungkook explains.

Jisoo just nods her head while watching Naeun lost in her own little world. "And she's very protective and possessive of you. Are you sure that she's just your friend?"

"Yeah. She can be very possessive at times but she's a sweet girl."

"I doubt that. Did you saw how she glared at me? I swear if looks could kill I would've been bathing in my own blood the second she saw me." Jisoo said shaking her head. She still can't get over Naeun's action.

Jungkook turned to his girlfriend and cupped the girl's face into his hand, cradling it as if it is the most fragile thing he's ever touched. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't expect Naeun to be like that. She's still a baby."

Jisoo smiles understandingly at Jungkook but even before she could even say something Naeun came back and pull Jungkook away from her once more.

"I swear, you just forced him to date you. What did you threaten him with?!"

"Ya! You're way past your limitation, little girl."