TFB - 1

"Mom, Dad, seriously? Why won't you stop nagging me about dating?" Jisoo heavily sighs as she slumped down the couch.

She's exhausted and she just wanted to sleep but with her parents around she won't have any of it soon.

"Jisoo, me and your dad are just worried about you. It's been four years, you have-"

"Mom, I've already moved on." Jisoo cut her mom. "I'm so over it. I am not the kind of girl to hold on to something that is not worth it." She reasoned out.

"Then why don't you go out and date Eunwoo? He is a good guy." Jisoo's mom said insisting her daughter date one of her friend's sons. She's been setting up her daughter to some of her friend's sons but Jisoo always ditches them.

Jisoo rolls her eyes. "I am not interested, okay? And please stop setting me up with your friends' sons, it's annoying. I feel like you are a pimp."

Jisoo can't take the conversation anymore, stand up and face her parents. "Look, guys, I appreciate your concern about me, I really do. But sometimes it is annoying. Let me do what I want with my life. And mom, stop setting me up because I have my own boyfriend."

She blurts out the lie that's itching in her tongue. She doesn't want to lie to her parents but they're pushing her to do so.

Jisoo's parents' jaws drop hearing their daughter's declaration. "You have a boyfriend?" Jisoo's father asked after getting recovered from the shock.

Jisoo took a deep breath. "Yes dad, I do have a boyfriend. And if you'll excuse me I have to get my phone in my room. My boyfriend's probably been calling me." She excused herself leaving her shocked parents in her living room.

Jisoo runs up the stairs to call the very person she knew that could help her with her problem.

"What have I done? Now, my parents won't stop nagging me to meet my so-called imaginary boyfriend. Way to go Jisoo, you just created another problem in your life."

She scoffed and open her bedroom door. She flicks on the light and was surprised to see a man in her room holding her picture frame.

She examines the guy for a minute. The stranger is looking intently at her photo like he can't believe what he is seeing. The guy looks handsome from the side-profile and she checks if he is holding any deadly weapon and found none. She did not scream for help seeing the guy's innocent face.

Who is he? Why is he in my room? And why is he looking at my photo?

A lot of questions swimming inside Jisoo's head but she only blurt out the first question that strikes her mind.

"Who are you?"

The stranger slowly turns around. She observes the stranger's handsome face.

Too handsome for a thief.

She has to bit her bottom lips to stop herself from giggling seeing how the stranger's eyes widen comically and instantly, his face turns pale.

"Who are you?" Jisoo asked again after composing herself.

The stranger gulps down and slightly trembling. With quivering lips, the stranger opens his lips and voice out his name with a shaky tone. "J-Jungkook."

Jisoo clicks her tongue. "Jungkook" She tried the name in her mouth.

"So Jungkook, what are you doing here in my room?" She asked cocking her brows.

Jungkook slowly puts the picture frame down, with a raging heart he clenches his fist. "I.....I'm....hmm" He keeps stuttering not knowing what to say or do. He is too nervous about being caught.

Jisoo looks at the bag that Jungkook is carrying and got a peek of her laptop inside the bag. "Were you stealing before I came?" She arched her brows watching how Jungkook tense up and flushed.

He's cute. Jisoo said to herself.

"I....I uhm...."

Jisoo smirk enjoying the sight of the fidgeting guy. For a thief he is shy.

"Okay Jungkook, I will overlook what you're doing but you see, it's not a good time to steal my stuff and be caught. I can just give you money if you want." She nonchalantly said as she makes her way towards her drawer where she keeps her wallet.

"What?" Jungkook can't believe that the girl will give him money instead of calling the police to arrest him.

"I said I'll just give you money instead of my laptop, Jungkook."

"What? Why? Why would you give me money instead of calling the police to arrest me?"

"It's because I know that you are not a bad person, Jungkook," Jisoo said while pulling some money from her wallet.

Jungkook's jaw drops hearing what Jisoo said about him. Well, he really isn't a bad person because if he really doesn't need money for his brother he won't be stealing stuff from anyone.

"I'm a bad person. I am a thief."

Jisoo turns around and looks at Jungkook boredly. "You are not a bad person, Jungkook, wanna know why?"

He nods then Jisoo continued. "It's because if you are, you won't be talking to me right now. You should have hurt me the second I caught you, but you aren't. And I can say that it is your first time to break into someone's house because if you're a pro, you won't be stealing when you know that the owner is around with her parents. Now, tell me I'm wrong?" Jisoo asked in a challenging way.

Jungkook sigh and look down. "You're right. I am not a thief."

"I know."

He opens his mouth to say something but was cut off by the door swings open and Jisoo's mother enters the room and looks at them.

"I'm sorry. I was just going to say that your father and I are going." Jisoo's mom told them. "By the way who is this handsome fellow?"

Jisoo smiles widely when an idea strikes her mind. She walks over to Jungkook's side and whispers. "Just go with the flow."

Jungkook looks at her with confusion but keeps mum.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend, Jungkook," Jisoo said with a wide grin in her mouth while Jungkook's mouth hangs openly.

The heck? Boyfriend?