Stormi Webster Jenner Tells Her Mom She's Pregnant

STORMI WEBSTER JENNER POV-TIME SKIP-THREE MONTHS AFTER RESCUE

I was resting in my new mansion in Calabasas, California that has been updated with modern technology from Evanshade Industries which was once Sinclair Industries but was changed in 2020 as the company grew into the largest most powerful company in the world worth nine hundred trillion dollars. My mom Isabella Willow Sinclair Evanshade has a personal net worth of one Zillion dollars making her the richest person on earth as our family company's generate hundreds of billions a month. The poorest people in the world now are worth only five hundred million dollars. My new home is surrounded by a twenty foot tall by five foot thick concrete and steel wall that has an energy shield covering the whole property that only lets rain and wind with large twenty foot high steel gates that are the only way to enter the property. I was now three months along in my pregnancy with my triplets now that my pregnancy was not frozen in time anymore which is something I had to tell my mother soon. My Aunt Kendall was back modeling but her high sex drive from captivity also made it to where she does porn part time making her lots of money which she puts away while my sisters were doing there own things like modeling, singing, running businesses along with everything else they were doing. My mother Kylie Jenner was now running her company Kylie Cosmetics which was now making at least ten billion dollars per month on its own along with helping one of my sisters to run JennerCorp which was a company that carried all the company's owned or created by a member of the Jenner family. JennerCorp is one of only twelve company's in the world that generates a net worth of ten trillion per year. There have been a lot of things that have changed all over the world since we have been home like most countries are now ruled over by very powerful royal family's that were picked by my mothers or were the rightful rulers but had been in hiding for centuries because of greed and power seeking assholes that just wanted power like the Romanov Royal family which was reconstituted in early 2025 with the Russian Empire becoming a powerful and wealthy nation that is very well respected. China united under the new Chang Empire that consists of Japan, and the Korea republic as a part of the Chang Empire. My uncle Hadrian Peverell is married to the Empress of the Chang Empire he is also the soulmate to the Empress of the Russian Empire along with being the Emperor of the entire Terran Empire as one of the two ruling royal family's of the Terran Empire since my mother Isabella is the main ruler alongside her soulmates Kendall and Kylie who is my mother and aunt slash mother as well. Our family set the royal lines to always have two ruling family's to rule at the same time over the entire Terran Empire so the family's can turn there attention to other things that they want to do or that needs to be done. Our family created a company called Homeworld Security that not only can protect the whole planet but has the power to control all emergency services in the event of a disaster or emergency. My mother also just recently created a new company that bought all hospitals and medical centers worldwide called Phoenix Corp bring everything medical under one huge company that's makes hundred trillion a month by creating many medical advances over the past thirty years. Our family also kills all corrupt people that are find in the government or company's after they release all the evidence on the Criminal channel. As I watch the news I see that every city has been updated with all current technology by my family sinking ten trillion a year into planet wide reconstruction using Nano technology over the past ten years including the areas of city that was known as the ghettos before I was kidnapped. All city building are at least hundred stories tall at their lowest to 1,000 floors tall at their tallest. Our family created energy sources that power each building or home separately making it so that there is no longer a city power grid but everyone has to pay only twenty dollars a month for their power no matter where they live with a activation fee of hundred dollars when you turn the power on in a new place which makes our family forty three trillion a year since all power company are now owned by Phoenix Energy Solutions which just took over all the power and oil company's of the world but since oil is no longer used or allowed to be used except for oiling hydraulics. JennerCorp is fifty percent owned by Evanshade Industries but with JennerCorp now having fifty percent ownership in Evanshade Industries making all our family company's worth hundreds of billions of dollars every year. Our family was now in control of the medical, technology, energy , and financial empires of the world as of today giving us the power to keep all of these areas safe you could not enter any public buildings with weapons or viruses without alarms sounding and laws are in place that all weapons have to be DNA coded to the person who owns the weapon with weapons that are not coded being ordered destroyed or being modified into a coded weapon. This also cut the black market weapons trade down to only one percent in the past year with the elimination of the weapons trade likely within the next two years at most. Our family also owns most of the entertainment industries now but the one thing that is law is no discrimination is allowed anywhere by law and its not allowed in our companies. I already knew what my daughters names were going to be so at least that was taken care of but I knew it was time to tell my family about my pregnancy since I was showing quite a bit already given that I was expected to give birth in only three months since they were triplets. I was the only one of my sisters that was pregnant since I was the one of the only three who was seeing someone that was also one of my soulmates given that I had at least three out there still that I have not found yet. My mansion was huge with thirty bedrooms and fifteen bathrooms with indoor and outdoor waterparks. My grandmother Kris was also remarried to one of the owners of the only company that rivals ours in wealth and power named Annabella Hela Lazier who is one of the owner of Lazier Industries a company her and her siblings built recently who was secretly the eldest daughter of Hela the Norse goddess of death. My family all had powers now but only those descended from mother's Kendall, Kylie, and Isabella were the most powerful since were part of the coven of death which secretly killed of evil people when they were harming people. As I got ready to go meet my mother Kylie at her home where my sisters still lived I was thinking about how many kids I wanted but knew I would only want ten with my girlfriend for now since I could sense she was going to be the only one who would be intersex in our soul bond. Once I was ready I went to my large garage getting into one of my new cars making my way to my mothers large mansion pulling up at a huge tall set of iron gates that I opened with the controls in my car allowing me to drive up the driveway before pressing a button on the touch screen causing one of the garage doors to open allowing me to park my car in the garage. Once I was parked I shut the car off I got out going into the house to find my mother only to find her in the large waterpark in the backyard causing to see my whole family having fun and enjoying themselves. 

"Hi mom"