Kendall Jenner's Hell

KENDALL NICOLE JENNER'S POV

I was in tears again praying and hoping I would be found soon and saved from the hell I am going through being forced to be a toilet slave for five hours every night and being a sex toy and pornstar for the day. I have not been able to see my family for six months and I try to escape but I get caught every time by our captors. This most recent time was going to put me into permanent hell since I was told if I tried to escape again I would suffer really bad by being turned into a fulltime toilet slave. I burst into tears as my long black hair was pulled into a tight long ponytail that was pulled though the top part of the full leather suit that would cover my whole body as the rest of my head was covered once they got my long ponytail through the hole on top of my head causing the suit to be sealed closed. The bastards who owned us then hooked the tubes that connected to both of my private areas telling me that I would eat and drink my own piss and shit as my meals once the tubes were hooked into the large basin that would be above me. I was crying even worse as I was hooked into place under the bathroom floor in a tank. The reason I was crying for was I knew that I was nothing but a toilet for my owners now causing tears to fall out of my eyes as the special mask was fitted to my head that would ensure that everything came into the tube would enter my mouth. The mask had hooked to the tube that went into my mouth keeping my dark brown eyes and nose clear of everything so I could breathe but also to let people see the tears in my eyes every time I eat shit or drink piss. Once I was sealed into the chamber they connected the tubes and slid my chamber in place locking me into hell as the locks sealed into place I was crying now knowing that I was going to be like this for the next year unless I was found by my family. Once I was sealed into the chamber I heard a whooshing sound causing me to try to escape stopping once I felt the poop enter my mouth again causing me to have to eat and swallow all of it. I was in hell I really hate this as I watched my owner tell me through the speaker that I was to be a toilet slave for the next year and that if I screwed around again once I was free he would kidnap my sister Kylie and turn her into a sex slave too. He also told me that he would do the same to her daughter Stormi once she turned thirteen years old making me cry saying I would do anything he wanted if he left my sister and niece alone making the bastard smile evilly telling me that he would be doing it to my niece and sister when he was ready making me cry as more shit entered my mouth causing him to smile knowing I was in agony knowing my baby sister and niece would be put through the same hell that I am being put through now. I tried to eat everything but I threw up causing me to have to eat my throw up as well making me have tears falling out of my eyes. My owner told me that he was having a party tonight with over two hundred people and that I would enjoy it since every bathroom fed into my tank making cry knowing was going to be covered in shit and pee tonight. As the hours past I felt myself falling to sleep allowing me to finally have a good rest until I tasted shit enter my mouth making me snap awake to hear people laughing as they used the rest room for the next four hours making many large turds go down my throat making me cry again knowing that I was just a toilet for the highest bidder. Once the night was over my owner came into the bathroom to see how I was doing smiling big once he saw the tears in my eyes from my first day of suffering. He then told me that my whole life was being showed on my porn sites and that I was now a cheap slutty whore making me cry knowing that even though the world would not believe that I was a whore I would look like one even though I am being forced into this. I was in agony as a slave and I really wanted to go home but knew I would be where I am for a long time unless I was saved by someone which I knew likely would not happen as endless tears escaped out of my eyes. I cried through the rest of the night since I knew I would never be free from this life being immortal I would likely suffer as a sex toy for hundreds of years before I could escape using my powers since it would take at least hundred years for them to advance enough to break out of this island due to its high protections. I knew I could use my powers to break out and free my friends but it would take the next three hundred years at most since the protections on this island were put into place eight hundred years ago by the moon family to protect the whole family along with their friends. Once I though about how much I was going to suffer I was crying harder knowing that I was really in hell and would suffer for a very long time if we weren't  not found.