Fifteen Years Later The Kidnapping Of Stormi Jenner Part Two

STORMI WEBSTER JENNER POV

January 1, 2035 

I was walking to my car after spending the weekend with my father and girlfriend when I decided to stop by the Wawa to get some snacks to bring back to my girlfriends mansion for us to eat well we watch Keeping up with the kardashians since my mothers family show is still going on with two seasons each year so everyone can know what's going on with our family. My girlfriend happens to be the daughter Federal bureau of investigation agent Brian O'Conner and Mia Abigail Toretto who are multimillionaires due to them be street racers, investors, property owners, and stealing from criminals. Brian O'Conner makes lots of money as the director of the entire Federal Bureau of investigation making ten million a year for the past five years he still made a lot of money when he was the director of the Los Angeles branch of the FBI since the directors make at least three hundred thousand a year tax free since they work for the federal government. My girlfriends father Brian O'Conner has been a director of the FBI since only a year after they took down the cyber terrorist cypher in 2015 who also happened to be the great grandmother of Brian O'Conner but did not know that until she was caught and told she also never killed the people that the FBI were told she killed since they were found I a well furnished prison on her large island home. Cypher had all her assets transferred to her great grandson once she was captured since she did not need the money anymore giving Brian along with his family billions of dollars in weapons, technology , and money that was tagged and locked down in the O'Conner bunker in Illinois. My girlfriend was name Kyla Mia Toretto O'Conner she was also the owner of her own company Kyla Corp which did everything from international shipping, customizing racecars, technology development, and cosmetics as she own fifty percent of kylie Cosmetics since my mother gave them to her since she was one of my soulmates and we wanted to share our companies together so we did not have to run them as our fulltime jobs. My mother Willow owns JennerCorp which is fifty percent owned by Sinclair Industries but JennerCorp owns Kylie Jenner Industries and Kylie Cosmetics. JennerCorp now owns high-rises, large mansions, large houses, technology development, medical technologies, and modeling agencies. My mother Willow told me that all JennerCorp is right now is a small holding company that holds all of the properties of Kendall and Kylie Jenner until they are free to run them themselves. Kendall and Kylie are both considered me and my sisters  mothers since they are the soulmates and wives of Willow Isabella Sinclair Evanshade. Since Willow has been helping JennerCorp rise as a company for the past year she told me that she plans own making the company a ten to fifty trillion dollar a year company by the end of this year. As I was thinking of my girlfriend I was walking back to my car when I felt something go into my neck causing me to blackout I tried using my powers but before they worked I passed out due to my powers not being fully activated until my birthday in two days allowing me to be captured by the same person who unknown to me had my aunt Kendall and my mom Kylie Jenner. I did not know it yet but I was pregnant with triplets from my intersex girlfriend causing my powers to put them into a hibernation mode until I was free since my magic and family powers knew my children world be in daughter making me never know that I was pregnant until we escaped in fifteen years not that I knew that. When I woke up I saw that I was in a large room that had three king-size beds along with a huge closet and huge bathroom and then saw the guy who kidnapped me smiling evilly causing me to ask where I was making tears fall down my face when this moster told me that I would be joining my Aunt Kendall and Mom Kylie as a whore causing me to try to run out the door only to be caught by the man by my neck as he carried me to the connected room where two slaves that I knew to be Selena Gomez and my girlfriends mother Mia dressed me in thigh high boots with a nine inch heel, my hair was taken out of its long braids and straightened until it went past my butt, then I was forced to wear my one piece cheerleader uniform from Sierra Canyon High with the boots and fishnets. Once they did that I was forced to the makeup table where my face was made to look like I cheap whore with nude purple lipstick, eyeshadow, and eyeliner with lip-gloss that made my lips look wet and shiny, and I was then forced to wear large hoop earring's that said Stormi's A Slut making me burst into tears knowing I was screwed just like the others who were trapped here.  My new owner then forced a thick gold collar with diamonds that said Stormi Jenner The Whore with a long chain connected to the collar that went into the wall behind my bed. When my owner was done getting me ready he forced me to sit on the bed well telling Selena and Mia to leave before call someone into the room causing me to see that it was Kendall and Kylie dressed and looking like the sluts they became knowing that they were forced to be like this causing me to cry knowing that I would be joining my mother and aunt as a whore and sex slave as my master cast a spell that allowed their bimbo selves to leave temporally as there real selves took over for the first time in fifteen years causing tears to leave the girls eyes when they were able to walk over to hug me after not seeing me in the last fifteen years. Kendall and Kylie burst into tears when they were told that my real self would be trapped like they were soon enough and that they would stay as their real selves long enough to watch my change into a brainless whorish bimbo causing me to scream and cuss the bastard that was doing this out saying that he was ruining our life causing him to cast the bimbo spell at me starting the changes trapping me in my mind where I could only watch but never refuse an order from my owner but I could see Kendall and Kylie crying just before they started the change but not before our bastard owner said to Kendall and Kylie that he told them he would turn me into a filthy little cumdump and that they would now watch a I was forced to serve any client he wanted me to serve and that the three of us would work as a team most of the time. Once the monster left the room I saw my aunt and mother return to their bimbofied forms making tears fall down my cheeks knowing we were screwed. We could talk through our family telepathy but could move from our beds so we all cried to sleep knowing we could only comfort each other in our minds making our lives a living hell knowing that we could not do anything with our owners permission. Kendall and Kylie also told us that Taylor Swift was forced against her will to be our mistress and trainer making me us cry knowing that she was forced to hate us when most of my family were friends with her except Kanye. 

Kendall Nicole Jenner 

Kylie Kristen Jenner