The 2019 Met Gala And The Kidnapping Part One

KENDALL NICOLE JENNER POV

I was walking at the 2019 Met Gala with my sisters and friends when I started to have the same feeling that I have been having for the past month feeling someone was watching me, but I never saw them. I could also sense the person or persons did not have good intentions but, since I did not know who it was, I just decided to enjoy my time with my friends and family never knowing that someone had some very bad plans for me. My girlfriend was in England with our children finalizing a big deal but told me that she would see me on Friday which is only two days away. Once we arrived at our penthouse that belonged to me and Kylie's girlfriend Willow, we decided to get ready for the night at the Met Gala I did still have my same waist length hair that was dark black now since I did like my hair being very long. I had my hair put into a long ponytail that went past my butt. My sister Kylie had her hair the same length as mine just in light gold pink color. As we spent the next few hours with our friends at the Met Gala the bad feeling I sensed got much worse as the night went on. Once it was nine in the evening Kylie and I made it back to our girlfriend's large penthouse apartment to get ready for bed never knowing that someone was able to get into our place thanks to him being on the buildings design team. My sister and I never knew but the creep who was in our place was going to kidnap me in revenge for thinking our girlfriend Willow fired his sister Anabelle Moon from the company six months ago never knowing that she wanted to leave to try her hand at modeling and building her investments up. My sister and I never knew but Damion Moon and his team faked the deaths of more than twenty actresses, models, and singers never knowing that because their family's had powers, they knew that their daughters were not dead. As we were about to go to sleep in the same room Kylie and I were about to get back up to get some water when we felt a light prick on our chests causing us to look only to find a tranquillizer dart in both of our chests. As we tried to get up our weakened bodies fell back on the bed passed out from the darts. I did not know it yet, but they would not be taking my sister Kylie after taking me since it would draw far too much attention. Once I was knocked out, I was sealed into a crate with holes before being taken by a wizard to an unknown Island where I would end up as a sex slave for a little over a year and a half. I would not know until I arrived, but I would see a lot of my friends and also would not be found until a year and six months had passed since my sister Kylie along with my girlfriend would find us after taking over the entire Moon family fortune after Willow took it over when Damion's parents were killed in an accident. My dad wanted to expand his fortune by quite a bit causing him to get greedy buy trying to take out his aunts and uncles in order to get the massive Moon family fortune which comes to almost 800 billion dollars in gold galleons. I did not know it, but my kidnapper was worth over 20 billion in cash since he controlled almost seventy five percent of the international sex trade. I would not know it for over a year, but this would cause a war to happen against the sex trade in the next three years which would cause the collapse of the entire sex trade within the next twenty years.