ENDING FOR THIS PART OF STORY

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Kylie, Kendall, and Isabella gave birth to the last children that they would have for at the next forty thousand years enjoying watching as their newest daughters grew up to be very talented, beautiful, and kind hearted like their mothers can be well also being ruthless and cruel when it comes to protecting family and friends. The next thousands of years were spent making the empire larger and watching our family grow bigger as the years and centuries went past as we spent those years watching over the empire along with ensuring that everything stayed peaceful far into the future. 

Robert Kardashian married his true soulmates after finding out he had more then one giving him twenty new children with only two sons between his two mates causing him along with his soulmates to agree that they would not have more children for thousands of years since their recent children would have family's themselves since they were immortal like everyone in the family which is a genetic trait that is passed to each generation. The royal family allowed their new step-parents to own their own planet and solar system called Proximus which was the size of Jupiter having many islands the size of Texas with only three large landmasses making this world mostly water. 

Kris Jenner and her soulmate Lily Collins had just gotten married to their final soulmate recently after waiting eighteen years after she was born to grow up along with finding what she enjoyed doing which was being a commander in the Terran Empire Military. Lily Collins is the great granddaughter three generations removed from Klaus Mikealson on her mothers side along with her father Phil Collins who died in early 2035 being a descendant from Nadia Patrova making Lily a secret unknown tribrid being that she was an heir of Klaus's first born daughter that he had before turning back in 900 A.D into a vampire by his parents to protect their family. Lily Collins still looks like she is in her late teen years due to being immortal since her eighteenth birthday causing her to also love wearing her hair past her butt thanks to the special clips and bands that keep a girls head nice and cool even if you have very thick long hair. Kris along with her two soulmates also had twenty more children recently agreeing to have no more after for at least hundred thousand years due to everyone in the empire being fully immortal now meaning that their children along with their children's kids will be immortal as well causing the older generations to use their powers for birth control until they were ready for more children in the very far future. 

Kol Mikealson and Divina Claire return home to their family after Kol returned to life meeting his kids and grandchildren for the first time causing them to renew their marriage before setting back down in their huge palace estate that Kol's soulmate and wife has lived at for many thousands of years. Over the next fifty thousand years everyone who was returned to life re-met their family's causing them to spend the next fifty years growing their family's again over the next forty thousand years. 

The ruling family who are descended from Isabella, Kendall, and Kylie Jenner Malvuis were happy to watch as their family's grew over the next forty thousand years watching as their friends and family would continue to grow for many years to come not interfering unless a serious crime was committed which only happened three times causing only three couples to loose their powers along with their memory due to their crimes being mostly human who just had a longer then normal lifespan of five hundred years causing the three couples to be disowned from the royal family due to their serious crimes unknowingly keeping their heir bracelets or rings along with phoenix powers that will bring them back into the fold after old age. The royal family split the three couples up with one couple being put on planet Aria with the other two couples being  sent to the Corsa Galaxy to a human world that was just coming into the technology age causing the three couples to not realizing that it would be at least forty thousand years before their family rejoined their royal family again by their descendants being soulmates of their old family unknowingly. The Terran empire would grow more and more as the thousands of years went past spreading and covering many more galaxies as the eons went by.

 KYLIE KRISTEN JENNER MALVUIS & KENDALL NICOLE JENNER MALVUIS WITH THEIR SISTERS KHLOE, KOURTNEY, AND KIM, ALONG WITH THEIR MOM KRIS JENNER AT A PHOTOSHOOT