THE WAR AGAINST THE WRAITH BEGINS AND ENDS

KENDALL NICOLE JENNER MALVUIS-POV-SECRET WRAITH PLANET

TERRAN WARSHIP THE DAY OF RECKONING

KENDALL: I was onboard my personal very powerful warship which is a one of the leviathan class warships for our huge empire that is over a mile wide and is the only ship class that can't fit into either our city ships, carrier ships, or the deathstar hangers so these are used by each member of our family given that this ship class can hold close to hundred million people or more thanks to our technology which is why each member of our family has their own ship just like this along with their own fleet of two hundred powerful warships. I was in the control room of my ship when one of my daughters from this reality told me that our tracking systems have found every secret hostle race but also all secret wraith base causing me to order the destruction of every hostile wraith base causing the wraith to be taken by surprise when we destroyed every single base within the next hour. Once we did this I got a video call from my sister Kylie saying that our nanite technology has entered every single wraith ship giving us control over all their shipyards along with destroying over half of their fleet along with a little over fifty percent of the wraith race. I watched as all wraith returned to the only planet they consider there Homeworld that they also evolved on to their current technology. 

KENDALL: I opened a channel to the last of the wraith queens along with the ship commanders causing the wraith to be very surprised since they could not see our ships or find our worlds and homes thanks to our phase and shield technology along with not being able to even get close to our ships since they would be destroyed very fast due to our very powerful and advanced technology. Our ships are also all black so they can also blend in to hide even without their cloaking technology. I had our ships put a powerful blockade on the last few wraith worlds after removing their stargates as well trapping the last of the wraith on their worlds which we put a security net around them ensuring only one of our ships or people can enter these worlds. I also ordered that two large warships of ours would keep watch over the last five solar systems that we have ensured the last of the wraith remains trapped in until we are ready to help them advance without trying to eat other humans or lifeforces which is something our empire will not allow to happen anymore. Our family empire made laws to protect other civilizations and their worlds from races that wanted to harm them our enslave them. I scanned the wraith worlds for any technology other then wraith tech taking any tech other then wraith off the planet. 

ONBOARD THE WRAITH SHIP  

WRAITH #1: We are getting our butts kicked by this unknown powerful race my queens we need to return to our Homeworld soon to regroup or we are in trouble since all of our secret bases have been destroyed in only one attack at the same time which means our enemy is very strong and much more powerful then the ancients since they only every had two hundred ships to defend their worlds over ten thousand years ago causing the five queens of our race to agree moving all ships back to our five home systems. I walked to the bridge when I saw that we were getting a powerful incoming hail causing us to put it on our Holoscreen showing a young very beautiful human women who I could tell is very powerful even from this far causing me to be very worried about this human race since I could tell even from this far that this human race was immortal and extremely strong. I told the queen who was also one of my daughters to allow us to hear what this human has to say since I was worried about our race if we had to continue to feed on humans since I know it would not be allowed anymore with this new powerful human race in charge causing my daughter to allow the call to be put fully through.