KENDALL & KYLIE MEET THEIR COUNTERPARTS

KENDALL NICOLE JENNER KENT POV-JANUARY 1, 3000-NEW KRYPTON EMPIRE

JENNER-KARDASHIAN ESTATE

KENDALL: I was sitting in one of our large family palaces on our home world of Krypton which is the capital of the Krptonian Empire that has also been our home since early 2050 when the governments of earth were really cracking down on criminals but, wanted everyone innocent or who had advanced technology along with immortality and powers to leave earth to not only be able to live with our friends and family in peace but allow any human or superhuman that wanted a new home to live on a new world for a better life. I had six soulmates when we moved Kara Zor-el, Selena Gomez, Bella Thorne, Becky G, Maggie Linderman, and Lily Collins which gave birth to sixty children by 2030 before we left earth giving me fifty-four daughters who all had my dark brown eyes and black waist long hair. I also had only six sons with my mates one son with each mate causing our family to make the choice to only have twenty children each every thousand years since our family would grow very fast and become extremely powerful over the next nine hundred and fifty years after leaving earth to our new empire called the New Krypton Empire. 

KENDALL: I along with our family helped close to three billion people move from earth to our new home allowing us to thrive very fast and rapidly grow our people giving our empire ten billion people on Krypton by early 2100. I along with our family did bring most of friends with us who wanted to leave earth due to all the fighting the government was doing to destroy all crime and corruption that went on for many years on earth before our family and friends left. Our family and friends kept a watchful eye on earth over the centuries after leaving earth so many years ago. I also saw how the only human and mortal family member in our family had to seal most technology earth created in secret over the years due to fear of misuse by the criminals causing earth to lose hundreds of years of technology until the time was right for it to be released. I along with our family had watched as our counterparts from another reality helped earth advance very fast turning earth into its own powerful empire called the Terran empire which after finding all hidden technology used their new companies to release all the new technologies into the Terran Empire causing earth to leap forward by hundreds of thousands of years in only three hundred. I had watched as earth built a huge extremely powerful fleet of ships which allowed earth to defeat all their enemies in a very short time. I watched as earths population went from six billion in 2050 after we left taking three billion people from earth with us back to ten billion by 2100. I along with our family was worried when by the year 2250 earth had reached thirty billion on its own with the non-terraformed Mars reaching five hundred million along with being surprised when the outer worlds alliance had reached five billion before early 2250.  

KENDALL: As our family and friends kept an eye on our old home worlds we were very worried when Earth, Mars, and the outer planets were about to go to war due to greed along with the fact that there were more then a few people in earths government that did not like how Mars and OPA were now independent with their own fleets of ships but it was Mars who caused earth to become worried since Mars had build warships that were much more powerful then earth ships with their own cloaking shields along with powerful weapons including shields as well that were strong but not fully ready since Mars had not mastered that technology yet since it was one of the newer technologies my family's counterparts sold through their company allowing earth and Mars to build planetary energy shields around all their worlds, stations, and moons ensuring that the criminal Marco and his son could never harm Earth, Mars, or their main worlds.