The Empire Rises

KYLIE KRISTEN JENNER MALVUIS-POV

KYLIE: It has been a few days since we showed earth our empire along with them finding out just how much we secretly owned on earth, mars, and all other companies causing the earth government to began listening to us after we gave the planet Jupit...

KYLIE: It has been a few days since we showed earth our empire along with them finding out just how much we secretly owned on earth, mars, and all other companies causing the earth government to began listening to us after we gave the planet Jupiter that is now at earth level standards. I also ironed out a huge business deal to help earth build very large cities on their new worlds that would hold one billion people in extreme comfort with our help to build each city. I knew that earth had to many people for the cities they have right now without having all their big cities rebuilt which is going to be done but billions will have to move until the work was done causing the united nations to approve the move of twenty billion people from earth leaving only ten billion on earth. I along with my sister Kendall were helping the new earth cities for all of earths people who are moving to their new homes after we bought ownership in all car companies ensuring that any car can fly in space or underwater with no issues for at least fifty years at which point they would need to be updated slightly and serviced to keep running correctly. I along with my sister and my family's company make close to five hundred trillion each year through our companies and holdings in this reality giving our family extreme wealth and vast power over all earth territory causing talks to go on that would name us as the high queens of earth not knowing that we are secretly the new ruling family of Mars and the OPA which is the outer planets Alliance. 

KYLIE: I was sitting in my office looking up this worlds history being surprised that my family did exist still but that there were only five young daughters that are all had the name Kardashian-Jenner since most others married into different family's over the centuries. I was even more surprised when I saw that Clark Kent and his cousin exists and that they were married to our counterparts in this reality years ago but that after watching their great granddaughters being born they left to a new world in early 2100 that was hidden in the Andromeda Galaxy called new Krypton raising many children causing them to build a different but very advanced strong empire that values truth, Justice, Freedom, and respect for everyone including yourself. I was given the maps to the new Krypton Empire but locked them away for now since it would be many years before we left this reality to our home reality which will not be until January 1 3000 in this reality which would be five hundred years after one of our new daughters takes over as Empress and Queen of our empire in this reality. 

KYLIE: I was looking up everything on earths intranet to see what was different from our earth and this one showing that things were only a little different then home like our family still being immortal but had left earth in the early 2050s with most of our family to get away from the problems of the 2050s-2060s where many criminals were vying for control kidnapping many celebs and others but never killing any which caused the government of each country to allow anyone who wanted to move to New Krypton to do so knowing it would be many centuries before they could return to earth thanks to some knowledge being lost in the last great war due to it only being on hard copy's and paper. I knew that there was a hidden file somewhere in earths internet that has the entire history of earth on it that is hundred percent accurate that showed technology advances that were hidden by the worlds governments in the early 2060s due to the world governments fear of people misusing the information. I was searching the internet until I came upon a large hidden file that I saved to one of our private servers causing it to decrypt showing earth companies along with very advanced technologies that were never fully built on earth due to the ten year war between the last gangs and the governments in 2060 showing me that earth could advanced by hundreds or at least one thousand years in only the next decade due to this info.