5️⃣2️⃣

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥
(𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓌𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌ℯ𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓈, 𝒾𝓉'𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓅𝓅ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃)

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲'𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼

"Pooh your fine don't cryyy." Yasmyn said giving Ailani a side hug.

"I know but I'm nervous I can't breathe bitch." Ailani said.

"Girl calm down." Honesty said as she attached the veil to Ailani's hair.

"Right and you look absolutely gorgeous, what is there to be nervous about?" One of Ailani's cousin asked her

"Uhh a lot what if I stutter? What if I fuckin fall?" Ailani asked as she fanned her face to keep the tears from falling.

"Girl here." Jasmine, Ailani's mom said handing her a water bottle.

Ailani opened it and took a few sips as her mom hugged her.

"I have a present for you, your father was gonna give this to you."

"Mama please don't make me cry more than I already am." Ailani said as her mom handed her a small box.

Ailani slowly opened the box and saw a necklace and had a small locket she opened the locket and saw a pictures of her and her dad when she was a baby.

"See I'm finna mess up my makeup.."  Ailani said as she gave the necklace to her mom who put it around her neck.

"Go ahead and cry if you need we can re do your makeup girl." Honesty said laughing.

Meanwhile in the men's room.

"Help me..." Zonori said to Liam.

"How did you get it in a knot?" Liam asked as he tried to untangle the tie Zonori was suppose to wear.

Zonori shrugged.

"Yo...you good?" Syn asked Keanu was sitting down staring into the space.

"Hmm?"