4️⃣3️⃣

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

"WOooahH he think im cute he wanna have sex-" Ailani sung walking up to me.

"Guh—move." I said putting my shoes on.

"I know you love fuckin me, I can tell by the way your in love with me.." She sat down on my lap and kissed me.

I kissed her back before pulling back,"Stop playingggg." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Chile anyways..." She said getting up and got on her phone before laying right back down on me.

"Ailani...I gotta go." I said rubbing her back and she looked up at me before flipping me off.

"Right now?"

"No."

"Mmm..." I said before it the doorbell ringed making Ailani sit up before running out the room.

All of a sudden Luna came in and stared at me before walking back out.

The hell—

"Ahhhhh bitches got my fits!!" She yelled before throwing bags on the bed.

"What-"

"Like shein....fashion nova." She said tossing me a few bags to open.

"And then I ordered some clothes for Zy, and you." She said and I looked at her.

"Oh wow you bought us clothes too??" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up and be grateful." She said laughing.

"Ain't Syn bringing her today?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah then photo shoot and yup your in it too."

"I'm in what— who now." I said pretending I didn't here ha.

"Keanu."

"Ray Charles..." I said back closing my eyes.

"Nigga."

I stale faced her,"So I gotta do this with y'all." And she nodded.

Don't get me wrong we've done a few photo shoots together-

"Yessss."

"And then afterwards...we gotta start working on our wedding we ain't started with shit." I said and she nodded.

"Deadass we've been stalling for months..."

"We'll have it next year fasho...because Zy birthday, and I don't want those two dates close to each other." Ailani said.