3️⃣3️⃣

Some months later...

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

"Noo..." I rolled onto my other side as I looked at the time.

"Girl get up-" Yasmyn said grabbing my arm.

"ABUSE—" I yelled as she pulled me up making Keanu run in the room.

"The hell...Ailani you scared the shit outta me." He said rubbing his head.

"She needs to get up so she can get ready." Yasmyn said making me groan.

Keanu looked at his phone,"Ailani...you got 30 mo' minutes of sleep then you gotta get ready foreal." He said and I stuck my tongue out at Yasmyn before closing my eyes again.

"You know she 10x sleepier now she's further in her pregnancy , plus early in the pregnancy she worked out cause she wants her body to bounce back." I heard Keanu say as the sound of the door open echoed through the room.

"Mhmm...you gonna be the one waking her up then." Yasmyn said then the door shut.

"Real ass bitch give a fuck about a nigga!!" TJ sung at the top of his lungs then I grabbed the mic from him.

"I throw that ass back to see if he gone catch it! I ain't athletic but it's tennis worth the necklace-" TJ took the mic back.

"Alright we gonna skip a few words— IM A REAL ASS REACH ASS BITCH FROM THE SOUF!" He sung as Yasmyn and I hyped him up.

"Get y'all asses down-" Liam said as Keanu shook his head at us.

"First of all- don't do that we was having fun." TJ said jumping off the table into Liam arms.

"Until one of y'all fuck around and fall." Keanu said helping me down.

"And who got hospital money I'll wait." Liam said as Yasmyn got down.

"I- okay anyway tho." I said grabbing my drink from Keanu.

"So how has Zy been??" TJ asked.

"Good actually she's starting to sleep through the night better." Keanu said as I leaned back on him.

MAKE HIS POCKETS HURT

"If that nigga wanna hit it make that night spend it make his pockets—"

"Okay...Ailani get up." Keanu shook my shoulder causing me to open my eyes.

"Wait cause I had a dream about all of us..." I said sitting up and rubbing my swollen belly.

"What was it about??" He asked.

"I don't know...we were just hanging out." I shrugged standing up and slipping on my slides.

I went into my closet and grabbed my outfit for the baby shower, it was in a plastic bag on a hanger.