1️⃣9️⃣

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

"Keanuuu move I gotta go soon..."Ailani complained as I laid on top of her.

"Why you tryna leave me...?" I mumbled.

"Nigga I gotta do this damn photo shoot move." She said mushing my head.

I smacked my lips before rolling off her and watched as she went to the bathroom.

She grabbed her makeup bag and robe out the bathroom closet.

"You gonna come with me or no?" She asked grabbing her phone and keys.

"Yeah." I got up off the bed we turned the TV off before following behind her.

She got in the drivers side as I got into the passengers,"Keanu you wanna stop somewhere and get some to eat cause imma be there for a while."

I shook my head no,"If you get hungry during the shoot I'll go get you sumn." I said and she nodded before starting the car.

We drove in a comfortable silence, until a muthafucka decided to pull out in front of Ailani last minute causing her to slam on breaks.

Ailani looked over at me with wide eyes before pressing the gas.

Ahh shit.

"I KNOW THIS DUMB FUCK DID NOT JUST FUCKIN PULL OUT- SHOULD'VE HIT THEY DUMBASSES WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT DUMB SHIT!"

Yeah she got road rage.

"And look at them going slow now nah hoe bring back that energy." She said.

I shook my head as she passed them before pushing 50.

"Nigga you tryna kill us?" I asked her and she cut her eyes at me.

The speed limit 35–

"Nah I'm tryna get to this shoot on muthafuckin time you let me fuckin oversleep..." She said as she went through a yellow light last minute.

"Ailani are you good," I asked her and she groaned.

"Yes I've just been having this uneasy feeling in my gut....that I have every time some shit about to happen..." She said as we pulled up to the place.

"Don't worry..." I said grabbing her hand and she smiled.

"Now come on I wanna see you kill this photo shoot." I said grabbing her makeup bag.

She laughed as we got out the car.

I watched as she pulled on the door but it wouldn't open.

"Ailani...it says push..." I said, she looked at me weird before lookin at the door making an 'O' shape with her mouth before she busted out laughing.

"Slow as fuck." I said pushing the door open then allowing her to go in first.

"Nigga I'm sorry I don't read doors." She said as we walked towards the elevator.