4️⃣5️⃣

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

"Zy...girl no." Ailani said picking her up as she kept tryna hit a vase.

"Da da da..." She said reaching for me so I took her and kissed her cheek.

"Mommyyyy!" Ailani said going to hug her mom who hugged her back.

"Y'all got food?" Ailani asked before walking into the kitchen.

I put Zy down and she walked towards her bag and grabbed her own puffs from out of there.

"Hungry ass..." I mumbled.

She mugged me before walking off,"Let go!" Ailani cheered walking out the kitchen with a few to-go plates.

"Bye mama! Bye dad!" She yelled out before we walked towards the car.

"Where we going today?" I asked as Ailani ate out the plates.

"I don't know."she shrugged

I put the car in drive and drove towards TJ and Liam house with they bad ass kids.

"AUNTIE !" Kemina cheered running towards Ailani.

"Hey babyyy." Ailani said picking her up.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I heard Liam yell making me and Ailani  make eye contact.

"Where's your brother?" Ailani asked Kemina.

"Sleep..."

"Come on let's go get him..." Ailani said walking inside, I walked inside and went in the kitchen.

"Y'all good?" I asked as I saw TJ with tears in his eyes and Liam looked mad as hell.

TJ walked out and I watched as Liam blew out a breathe.

"So—"

"He cheated on me...oh wait lemme put it in his words she only gave me head that's it nothing more nothing less oh and a lil bit of making out, but I had to found out through a video first before he actually told me." Liam said and I was just taken back.

"Wow..." I said and Liam stale faced me.

"What— I'm sorry like nigga the fuck."

"Nothin Keanu, don't worry about it Mane..." Liam said running his hand through his hair.

"Okay..." my phone started ringing so I answered it.

"Yo..."

"Hey...um— Keanu I need you at the parlor." He said and I looked at the time.

"It's finna close—"

"Just come please."

"Can you tell me why?"

"We almost outta ink."

I just hung up,"Tell Ailani I'll be back." I said before walking back to the car.

I got back in and Ailani text me.

Wife❤️💍: where you going 😑

Fiancé 😫🥰: By the tattoo parlor I'll be back

Wife❤️💍: Okay call me on your way back

Fiancé 😫🥰:I gotchu
read  5:48pm

I drove until I reached the parlor and got out the car, I saw a few more cars around before walking inside.

"Yo!"

"Back here Keanu!" I walked to the back and saw one of my workers Jason.

"What's—"

"Long time no see Keanu..." I turned around.

"Wassup Kane..." I said and my eyes shifted to the gun he had in his hand.

Kane was one of the people, I was once in a gang with.

"You dropped out the gang a long time agooooo am I right?" He asked while walking around me and I nodded.

"What about it?" I asked, if you gonna shot me just do it shit—

I mean there's people around the area-

"Just tryna figures out why?"

"It was fun while it lasted...you know the robbing shooting and allat but I couldn't stay in that my whole life don't you wanna have a family or sumn?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Damn what about the fast money you could easily make..."

"I mean it was good but I can also make money like that living here.."

"Mmm and that family of yours Ailani and your dear daughter Zy.." He said smirking at the end.

"You leave them outta whatever shit y'all got going in, I ain't even in it to be honest." I'll be damned if they hurt my family.

"Okay okay...don't worry we only want you." He said then I looked over at Jason.

"You set me up?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"Nahhh homeboy ain't set you up made him call you in here...it was either that or I killed him." Kane said

Well damn fuck my life huh-

"Oh yeah, just one last thing.." He held his gun up at me.

"HEY!" we heard yelling from the front resulting in him shooting the gun and I felt a pain in my lower abdomen.

"Shit..." I groaned holding onto the desk.

"GET EM!!" I heard as I shut my eyes.

"Heyyy look stay up.." Jason said smacking me.

"Bitch move...your dumbass called me here." I said as I held onto where I was shot at.

"I'm sorry— I didn't know what-"

"Don't worry about it..."

"A ambulance is on the way...I heard somebody say.." I slowly started relaxing.

"Hey hey stay with me sir.." I heard somebody say messin wit my eyes.

"Move bruh I'm still alive..." I mumbled turning my head away from them.

I moved me hand and looked at it seeing all the blood over it, this ain't my first rodeo with being shot-

My eye sight started fading in and out before I blacked out.