4️⃣4️⃣

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

"Outside! Outside! Outside everybody outside!!" Zonori and Kemina sung walking to the car.

So we finally going over to Syn house and I can finally meet his girlfriend—

Yes— GIRLFRIEND

In real life, "Ain't Liam and TJ going to?" Keanu asked and I nodded holding Zy's hand.

"Good need to get THEY kids." He said and I started laughing.

She started babbling before walking over to Keanu handing him his AirPod case.

"Thank you mamas." He said grabbing it and kissing her cheek and she smiled before following Zonori and Kemina.

"Hold up, make sure they buckled up." I said then went back inside and grabbed my phone and Zy's bathing suit.

"Let's roll-" I said getting into the drivers seat since Keanu was in the passengers.

I pulled out the driveway and drove towards Syn's house before my phone started ringing and Keanu answered it for me.

"Guess the fuck what!" TJ voice came through the phone.

"What??" I asked.

"Yasmyn called me—"

"Wait...what happened hoe?" I said.

"Like she was talkin and stuff saying how she was sorry for how things were last time we all hanged out and I was mature and was like sorry for hitting you...I'm not but I shouldn't have hit her maybe.."

I shook my head at him,"and what else??"

"I don't fuckin know I gave a small recap on shit that's happened." TJ said.

"Baba?" Kemina said.

"Is that baba?" Zonori asked.

"Yeah y'all wanna talk to him?" Keanu said handing my phone back and one of them grabbed it and started talking to him.

I heard Zy whining,"Guh the hell wrong witchu.." Keanu said looking in the backseat then she stopped

"Probably hot.." I said turning on the AC.

At Syn's house..

"Y'all fathers in the backyard already—" as soon as they heard that they took off while Zy got excited and walked to Syn's girlfriend, Honesty.