4️⃣9️⃣

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

"Zy get yo ass back here!" I chased her up the stairs as she ran around naked.

Today this lil girl is turning one, and she got too much energy.

"Caught ya!" I heard Keanu say and Zy laugher followed afterwards.

"Bad ass..." I mumbled takin her from him.

"You ready to put on your dress?" I asked her and she nodded while smiling.

"Dada! Dug!" She said pointing at Luna who was limping.

"Why she limping?" I asked and Keanu got down and looked at her leg before picking her up.

"She gotta cut on her paw, I'll clean it." He said.

I don't see how he pick her big ass up, I walked into Zy's room and sat her down.

She stood close behind me while I grabbed her dress and handed it to her.

"Pwetty." She said takin it off the hanger

I grabbed her sandels, Honesty had bought and placed them on her feet then slid the dress over her head.

"Lemme take your picture sit down." I said and she did and I did random things and she started laughin while reaching for her foot.

" I said and she did and I did random things and she started laughin while reaching for her foot

After I was done I smiled at her and she smiled back,"No cwy-" she said wipin my face.

"I'm crying cause I'm happy baby your getting so big..." I said and she hugged me.

"Where yours?" She asked.

"Huh?"

She pointed at her dress, "OHh mommy's not wearing a dress."

"Yesh." She said

"No-"

"Yesh."

"No- Zy hush." I said standing up.

She sat in her chair and got on her iPad while I went into my bedroom.

"Where's Luna?" I asked Keanu.