3️⃣9️⃣

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

I rocked Zy in my arms as Ailani slept, she had been up all night with her cause I had to go to work last minute.

I had feed her, gave her a bath, everything but she just wanna stay up and stare at muthafuckas.

"You wanna go shopping for mommy..?" I whispered to her and she nodded her head.

"I feel like you deadass understand me at times.." I said as I grabbed my keys.

She clapped her hands before putting her pacifier in her mouth.

I grabbed her baby bag then walked to the car and fasten her up in her car seat.

I got in the car and started driving to the mall.

I looked at my choices, baby carrier...stroller-

Stroller I'm not wearing that shit.

I got Zy out and put her in her stroller and put the baby bag on the handle.

I walked into the mall and looked around tryna figure out which store to go to.

I heard my phone ringing so I answered,"Yeah-"

"Wanna do me a favor?" TJ asked as I started walking into forever 21.

"Likeee-"

"So...I don't know what to do.."

"Nigga what happened?" I asked shaking my head as I picked up some tops and looked for them in Ailani size.

"So Kemina hit her head against the wall and like she's not crying she's just staring at me-"

"Get her an ice pack, is she talkin?"

"Not really." I shook my head as looked down at Zy who was staring around the store.

"Oh my God- where's Liam?" I asked.

"Assisting Zonori with his bath."

"Get her an ice pack and put it where she hit her head.." I said shaking my head.

"Ight thanks bye."

I'm starting to think he don't need kids-

"Keanu—"

I turned around and saw Esme making me roll my eyes and I went back to picking out some jeans.