1️⃣5️⃣

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

"Imma help you out the tree up na' I don't care." I said getting up.

"No what if you have another seizure?" Ailani said and I smacked my lips.

"That was because I wasn't sleeping but now I am." I said grabbing the tree box.

I felt in my back pocket making sure nothing fell out...

"Oh you got them white trees." I said taking the tape off.

She nodded her head as she took decorations out of bags.

"Hello!!!" TJ exclaimed walking into the house.

"I'm finding another hiding place for that key." I said as Liam walked in behind him.

"Wassup nigga!" TJ said dapping me then gave Ailani a side hug before helping her pull the tree out the box.

Liam came in,"We here to help y'all set up the tree." He said sitting on the couch.

"Well how about helps get the decorations out." I said throwing the bag at him.

"Now what if glass was in here?" Liam asked taking out ornaments.

"Yo ass would've been bleeding." I said laughing.

"Akikiki hell." Liam said making Ailani laugh.

After some time we finally got done with the tree.

"Wow this actually came together..." Liam said stepping back from the tree.

"One more thing." Ailani said pulling a big star out from a separate bag.

She pressed a button on the back which caused the star to light up and change different colors.

"Where you get that shit from?" TJ asked her.

"From Jesus- Anyway Keanu HelP me up." She said.

"You better be able to balance yourself." I said before picking her up by her legs.

"Well Cheerleading came in handy." She said placing the star on top of the tree.

"Alright see y'all later we out!" Liam called out and TJ follows out behind him.

I put Ailani down, she went over to her phone and answered a call.

"Heyyy Novaaaa- Wait whAt.....so he cheated...what I ain't do shit.....how it suppose to be my fault that he cheated on you with someone else...girl your pregnancy hormones doing a lot right now...." She hung up and threw her phone done on the couch.

"What happened?" I asked sitting down beside her.

"Austin cheated on Nova, she says it's my fault because Austin says the reason he cheated is because the girl looked a lot like me and at one point he has feelings for me but how the fuck is that my damn fault I can't control your mans fuckin feelings dumb bitch. And they have a baby on the way so I don't know how they gonna get through all that but it's none of my fuckin business anymore." She vented real fast and quick.

"Damn-"

"Don't talk to me." I made a face.

"How the hell you gonna-"

"Didn't I just say shut up?" She asked looking over at me.

"No actually you said-"

"Keanu."

"Ailani."

"You get on my fuckin nerves sometimes." She said getting up but I pulled her back down on the couch.

"Nahh keep going."

"You get on my damn nerves at times you ugly ass bitch." I nodded my head with an amused smirk on my face.

"But didn't you reply to all my texts?" I asked and she smacked her lips.

"Shut the fuck up." She said.

"With your bipolar ass." I said laughing.

"Get away from me." She said as she got back up.

I laughed and followed right behind her,"Stoppp." She said walking into the room.

I backed her up onto the wall,"Why you being shy now keep taking that shit." I told her and she only stared at my eyes.

"That's what I thought." I said backing up, she pulled on my shirt and yanked me towards her making our lips connect.

I kissed her back but broke the kiss.

"Keanu....I want you.." She said, when I looked into her eyes.

I saw different emotions all at once.

"Ailani...I was gonna wait and ask you on Christmas, but will you be my girlfriend?"

Her mouth was slightly opened before she answered,"Yes..."

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her over to the bed.

I placed her down on her back, she stared into my eyes some more before making our lips connect again.

I'm not gonna lie, I felt some weird shock go through me for a minute.

"I'm guessing you felt that too..."Ailani said through the kiss before laughing.

"Yeah..." I reached into my back pocket.

"I got this for you a few weeks ago...but I never knew when I was gonna give it to you."

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful...." She said as I slid it onto her finger.