2️⃣9️⃣

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

𝓚𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓾🍃

I don't think I've ever been so nervous in my life, we had finished eating now and we're just walking around.

"I really feel like your ass tryna kill me." She said making me shake my head.

"Now why would I kill my baby?" I asked putting my arm around her.

"Ask all the people in the damn movies-"

"Okay I'm not mentally unstable tho-" She shoot me a look.

"Okay- maybe a Lil but still." I said making her laugh.

Here's a plus to this night, Ailani has a friend in a army she hasn't seen her in years ever since she went into the Airforce she hasn't seen her but now she's able to come home for good.

Ailani knows nothing about this, her friends name is Yasmyn.

"Keanu ouuu what's that?" She pointed ahead of us.

"I don't know let's go check it out.." She started running towards what she pointed at.

"Wait I ain't going by myself come on." She grabbed my hand as we both ran.

At first we just started talking then Ailani grabbed my hand,"Ouuu is that a speaker

At first we just started talking then Ailani grabbed my hand,"Ouuu is that a speaker.." I took the device about to turn on a song-

"Wait Keanu can you sing for me??" She asked and I made a face.

"What song...?" I asked.

"Umm I actually want a few but this one first-" I nodded my head and thought about the lyrics for a minute.

"You fix your make up, just so
Guess you don't know, that your beautiful
Try on every dress that you own
You were fine in my eyes, a half hour ago...." I grabbed her pulling her into my arms swaying side to side a lil bit.

"If your mirror won't make it any clearer I'll
Be the one to let you know...." Afterwards I kissed her cheek before continuing.

"Out of all the girls
You my one and only girl
Ain't nobody in the world tonight..."