4️⃣2️⃣

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

"Your getting so big now and your making me so proud cause you are such a star and I know that you are..." I sung to Zy as her eyes slowly started shutting.

"Every single moment I can't be here to hold your hand I need for you to know that, need for you to know that anything should happen anything should happen..." Her eyes finally shut.

She sleep but she ain't sleep sleep so gotta continue singing.

I continued singing the song as Keanu walked in the room and smiled at us.

Her mouth slightly fell open making the pacifier fall, Keanu grabbed it as I put her in her crib.

She moved around and her face slightly frowned up before relaxing.

I walked out the room and shut the door and did a lil dance,"Naptime bitches..." I said walking into our room and going into the bathroom.

I put my hair up and called my mom,"Hey mommyyyy—"

"What you want?" She asked staring at the screen.

"I can't call my mo—"

"Imma hang up on you." She threatens and I smacked my lips.

"Can you watch Zy for a few hours..." I mumbled playing with my fingers.

"Girl let me keep my grandchild a few days anyway haven't seen her in a minute." She said then hung up.

"Love you too..." I said turning my phone off.

"So...I heard keep my grandchild for a few days." Keanu said pecking in the room and I laughed.

"Yeah we get a small break..." I slightly smiled, imma miss my baby but a break is a BREAK.

Keanu phone started ringing and he answered.

"Wasbangin-" I heard Syn's voice.

I grabbed Keanu phone,"yes?" I said.

"Ayooo I want y'all to meet someone, come by my house and bring a bathing suit." Syn said and I nodded my head.

"Syn.." I heard a voice in the background.

"See y'all." He said then hung up.

Keanu stared at me and I stared back,"C'mere..." he said sitting on the bed and I walked over to him.

He pulled me down in his lap,"Keanu... " I said pushing him back slightly.

"Come onnn...lemme get a taste at least."  He said leaning back.

"I- moveeee." I said as he grabbed my waist pulling me closer

30 minutes later....

"I hate you..." I mumbled walking to the bathroom.