xvii.

"oh girl spill."

"we didn't have sex."

"what?"

"yeah dante disturbed us before it even began and slept with us."

"little shit, but i love him."

"then guess who visited me monday morning?"

"who?"

"blake."

"oh for fuck sake, that man really needs to learn to keep his dick in his pants and leave you alone."

"zion told him that after he nearly broke his arm."

yasmin and reign raised their brows in shock and smiled, "forreal?" reign questioned surprised, "yeah, he twisted his arm and pressed it against his back, it was kind of hot to watch." i stated with a smirk, "damn you're really into aggression you psycho." yasmin mumbled while reign nodded agreeing with her.

"it's just hot, obviously not towards me.. unless zion wants to pin me against the wall or tie-"

"woah stop there."

"just saying."

"what did zion say?"

"that if blake didn't stay away from me then he'd break his arm next time, report him for harassment towards me and sue him for stepping on his private property on thursday."

"wow, what did blake say?"

"nothing just said yeah when zion asked him if he understood before he got shoved out the door."

"okay that is a little hot."

i nodded with a smirk before zion walked out the elevator and joined the guys standing a few steps away from the elevator, "also i have a date on friday." i smiled happily, "with zion?" yasmin questioned like she didn't know, "no santa clause." i mumbled with hooded eyes.

"really? ask him to get me to get me a new tv for christmas."

"nah i'm good."

"but forreal, do you know where he's taking you?"

"all he said was it's a cute little restaurant with good food."

"a way into anyone's heart, good food."

"facts."

then zion walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist while the guys just stood by the girls, "sup." brandon said bluntly, "hey." reign smiled as edwin hung his arm over her shoulders, "what's up?" nick asked with a shrug.

"quinn's just updating us on yesterday and sunday."

"zion did that a few minutes ago too."

"what did he say?"

"dante disturbed their night and the next morning he nearly broke blake's arm."