CHAPTER 26: He's Mine

RUSSIA POV
I flew around to destroy the enemies group and they were throwing boulders at me. As one boulder tried to hurt me, it didn't arrive, "Need help." It was Germany. He was riding a cloud and blocking their attacks. "The rest of us can handle it. And Philip(Yup,I made Philippines as a guy now)and his brothers are coming here so don't worry about it." I rolled my eyes and flew away from him. I looked for where America and Canada was. I found them, Canada was on the floor and a lion cornered America. I flew down and threw him in the side. I used my tail to put Canada near America. "R-Russia?" I looked back and growled, not a mean one. Then I looked back at the lion. He got up and roared. He ran towards me and I threw him through my tail. "Hey Ruski!" I looked and America was calling me, "It reminded me, I read a book about Hercules." Then their father jumped on my tail and kept biting it and I threw him off, his bite was painful. "What does the book have to do with this?" He shouted back, "Hercules was in this situation and what he did to kill him was that he tried to open its jaws wide enough to make it die from making it unable to close it jaws then stab it. Or in some cases open its jaws and stab it inside. I turned to my human form. And he was up and he growled. He ran towards me and I stand to get ready to fight him. He jumped on me and I used my hands to to open his mouth wide. I was unable to open it wide enough. I tried to retreat my hands away and he bite my arm off. I held on what was left of it. The lion ran towards me and I was ready to face and his claws came towards me and instead of me, America went in front of me and got slashed on the face.