CHAPTER 16: Woah.... Really?!

AMERICA POV
I woke up and realized that I was in Russia's bed. I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I felt something on my cheek. Once I was done, I looked at the mirror to see that I have a beard and wings, that's cool. I need to ask Russia about this. I quickly went to the living room to see him sleeping and papers on him. "Ruski!" He woke up and was rubbing his head, "What?" I just stared at him then he eventually noticed, " You turned to a Manticore while fighting those guys up." I was confused. "What's a Manticore?" He sat up and I sat next to him and grabbed one of the papers and read it, "Manticores are lions with a scorpion tail and wings, some can breathe fire and others can shoot spike from their tails." Then he stopped. "Woah... that's super cool!" He smiled and we heard a door open. Ukraine arrived and was blushing, "What were you doing?" Russia was asking. "N-nothing." He ran to his room. "Does that explain my eyes?" Russia sighed, "No but it is rare for someone to be one and you are a special one for the earth element." He might be right. "C'mon, I'll teach you how you remove those features before any of your family members found out." It was hard to fix myself to be myself. After few hours, I looked like myself again. It was the right choice because when it was dinner and everyone was there. There was a knock and Ukraine opened the door, "Nada what are you doing here?" I went to the door and saw him, he was rubbing his neck and he had flowers. "So you guys are dating?" They both nodded. "Riiiight." I ate dinner and calmed down Russia about the situation and he agreed. We stayed in the sofa and watching some shows. He put his arm around me and I was thinking this might be the time to tell him.