CHAPTER 6: Pair Activity

(Scared Ame, tried you make it but it was hard for me, but yea)
RUSSIA POV
I was wearing the collar and went to see him. He greeted me with a smile and I was in a hurry to remove the collar off, "Can we go see them now?" He showed me to the animals. People were looking at us but it was fine, because near us were a kid with a wind element next to him. The creatures were very interesting and I wanted to touch one. He smiled and asked the person handling them if I could handle them. He looked at me and saw me wearing the collar and he allowed me. There was one I touched, it was furry and it started to purr. I was shocked that it made that sound. He started to look at me, "Don't worry it won't hurt, it means that he likes you." I continued. "You are right, he is fluffy." He chuckled, "I didn't know your name yet, do you mind if you tell me your name?" I looked at him, "Naw." He made those cute eyes and was begging me. I got annoyed and told him, "My name is Russia, what is yours?" He smiled, "My name is America and your name sounds cool." I was surprised and I stopped to think and he started to tug on my sleeve. "C'mon Ruski, let's see your animals." I chuckled as we walked out, "Ok fine and don't call me that." He laughed. We reached to my area and some of the Phoenix and other dragons didn't and we also saw a water element had to wear the same one as me as his partner was looking around for them. America was looking and he saw a fire ball. It turned and saw it looking cute. I went around to look for other animals. Then I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down and saw him hugging me. I forgot to warn him about their appearance. I pat his back and I showed him the animals that we had. We was interested and he had to go back home. I helped him out and we wanted to see each other at school.