CHAPTER 22: Your WHAT

AMERICA POV
I was in the hospital bed. My brother was there. He smiled and was caressing me. My dad arrived and he didn't care about me. The doctor arrived. "He is malnourished, has cuts and bruises, and also mind of I talk to the two of you." They chatted outside. I heard him shouting at the doctor. He came back inside and he was mad, "HOW DARE YOU HAVE THOSE THINGS INSIDE OF YOU?!" He left soon after. I was still confused. "What does he mean?" Canada was smiling, "Your pregnant." The doctor went to me, "So it is surprising that it was showed and it would take time but unless it is different elements?" He looked at me, "Do you know about this?" I nodded. "Mind if I call the father?" I told him, "He lives distant and doesn't have a phone." He sat on the chair near me, "Well if your father is a different element, what creature do you turn into?" I sighed, "A Manticore." He was shocked, "That might explain it, well if the father is a dragon or a serpent, then it that's the answer." I looked at Canada and he nodded, "He is a fire element and he is a dragon." He stood up and nodded. Before he walked out he told him about what my father did to us. The doctor allowed us to stay in the hospital. "Canada, you must stay here." "Why?" I explained it. "Ok." We stayed and everyone was asleep or left the area. We waited. There was one nurse that walking around to check who is it. Everyone was soon gone leaving both of us alone. In the corner of my eye, I saw a figure coming towards us. It took its form, it was Ukraine. Canada hugged him. "So what was it?" I remembered, "I'm pregnant." He smiled and congratulated me. "And don't worry about the hospital, once you told them about the story Nada, they didn't mind if someone from the fire element would take you." He touched my hand and Canada's and teleported us back at the Fire elements. I was in Russia's bed.