CHAPTER 10: About Him

AMERICA POV
I woke up and I went down and saw them eating some cereal. I ate some the cereal too. It was good then I saw Russia going to ya. "Is that my shirt?" I looked him, " Ummm... no... I just found it and it was comfy to wear." He chuckled, "Ok then, by the way, you can keep it." I hugged it continued to eat. His siblings, I know them already, was looking at me and smirking. "What." They giggles, "You like Russia, that why you are wearing his shirt." I blushed, "No... I don't like him. Besides, we are just friends." I finished went up to his room. It was locked, I peaked through the key hole and say him removing his bandages from his horns. His horns were broken and had cracks on them. He stared at the mirror, "When will you heal already?" He looked at the door and opened it making me fall. I know you saw it and I can tell you about them. I just inside and let him explain about them.

RUSSIA POV
"My horn weren't always like this, they were once strong and made many fear me. Then one day, I had an argument with my dad. He got really mad and grabbed my horns and threw my head to the floor, super hard. I heard a cracks. I passed out and I was on my bed. It turned out he broke my horns, it had some pieces falling apart. From that day forward, I would hide it from anyone and try to find anyone who can fix them." I felt warmth around me. I looked down and saw America hugging me, "It is alright my father always hated me because of my eyes." His eyes were blue and yellow. I smiled, "Hey they aren't bad, they look good on you." "Really!" He started to blush. I laughed, "да." He giggles and we decided to head out in the park tomorrow.