INTRODUCTION

Years ago...
The earth was a dull and empty planet. Nothing lived on it. Until one have decided to stay on the empty planet. He felt lonely and over time, he learned to separate personalities. Soon he created four. One was peaceful and can sometimes be mad. The other was the same as the first but can often get mad more but also peaceful to some. Then the third was peaceful, he doesn't get angry at all. The last was full of anger and rage, none would want to go near him. Then each of their powers helped make the earth of what we know today. They created the elements such as the water, Fire, earth, and air. The first was given the element of the earth. The second was given air. The third was given water. And the last was given fire. They have decided for theirs, borders will be built and in the center, will be a school and a no magic rule in their. They created creatures in their habitats, for the water were the mermaids and water nymphs. The earth were nymphs, fairies, and some demigods of the earth. The air were birds and creature that have ability to fly. The Fire were the dragons and the Phoenix, half of the dragons and Phoenix are demigods which they can turn into human at ease. Each of them told their creations to not talk to any of the elements except for one, for the earth, it was the water. For wind, it was the fire. And soon they built a school and a town in the middle and made sure that everyone followed their instructions. For now, let's see about the present of our characters.