CHAPTER 5: You Wanna Fight?!

AMERICA POV
I bumped into the same guy. And I said sorry for bumping into me. He whispered to my ear, "Don't do that again, got that." I nodded and heard say, "Good." He was about walk away from me until my brother, Canada hit his back. He stopped and turned to see my brother who was looking angrily at him. "How dare you talk to him?!" He was about to punch him but grabbed his fist and hurled him to the side making him hit one of the stalls. He scoffed under his breath, "Weak water hybrid." He went off leaving my brother clutching his arm. I saw that he was with a younger boy and a guy with wings leaving the market place. My brothers hand was broken and had to wear cast for a weak. The guards that saw what happened agreed to let me apologize to him about my brothers fight. My brother didn't care and just agreed with it. So the next at school, I saw sitting in his desk and was drawing something, "What are drawing about?" He looked at me and looked back at his work, "Leave me alone." He was angry at me and even at my brother for fighting him with that boy and the winged person. "I'm sorry for my brother, for fighting." He didn't look back at me, "Ok, can you now let me get back what I'm doing." I sighed and let him do his work. Then science period went next and we had to test on animals, they don't hurt them but show us about the life cycle of each animal. And it was a pair activity and I was paired with him. They told us that we have to look at different species of animals in our elements let our partner should be with us during that time. So I talked to him about it and he just told me that he will just wear the collar because it stops him to create magic. So we planned to go to my home, the earth element.