CHAPTER 4: Home Sweet Home

RUSSIA POV
I reached back home, finally I could take the collar off. I turned to my dragon form and flew back home. The place was scorching hot. But for all of us, it's normal. I arrived and the throne in front of me. I looked at it for a long time. I knew I was going to be next to sit in there. I know it, I would go to a chamber down bellow and saw my siblings playing around. I chuckled at what they were doing, "Hey, what are you guys doing." Ukraine and Belarus moved for me to se Kazakhstan wearing a bow on his head and having some make up on him. "He messed you on our stuff while you were gone, so we got our revenge." Kazakhstan obviously hated it, "Remove this for this instant!" They added more to him and he kept fussing at them. They were finally finished with him and he was already looking like a pretty bird( He is a Phoenix, btw). He cleaned himself up from the mess. We had to get food in the center, which means that I have to accompany one of them and Kazakhstan also has to. It was Belarus turn to go and we head off. They sold some foods and we came across some meat and we bought them. Kaz had to check if they were good. And then we also had to by some fruits for us, Ukraine liked some fruits and vegetables with the meat and we had to but them for him. I went around I felt someone bumped into me. I didn't want get angry or anything and I turned to see him again. Why do I always bump into him. "I'm sorry." I saw his eyes when he looked up at me. I didn't notice about his eyes, they looked beautiful. I helped him up and whispered to his ear, "Don't do that again, got that." He nodded, "Good." And I went off. Then some one hit me in the back and I saw some dude, he seemed to be taller than the guy. "How dare you talk to him?!"