CHAPTER 17: The Truth

AMERICA POV
I waited for the right time to tell him. We were watching a show. He wrapped his arm around me and I leaned on his chest. We were getting comfortable. I rubbed my head on his puke on his chin. He chuckled and felt his voice box when he chuckled. The show was over and he got up, "You should get go to bed." I got up and stopped for a second. I felt his gaze when I stopped, "Why did you stop?" I turned towards him. "Can we chat, for a second." He let me sit next to him. "When I first met you, you were a grumpy and the toughest person. As soon as I get to know you more, I started to have feelings for you." I looked down and it was silent for awhile. I felt his tail on my head, making me look at him. He moved closer and I felt his lips on mine. I did kiss him back. Then we stopped. He smiled at me. I realized that he was on top of me. He got off of me, "So how was it." He smirked at me while his tail was wrapping around my waist. "Good and we needed sleep." He got off the couch. I went to the room and he was following behind me. I wore my favorite shirt which belonged to Russia. As I laid down, I felt warmth around me. I felt Russia's breathe from my neck and it made me feel comfortable. His tail wrapped around my leg. "It's been a long time since I slept in my bed.... this comfortable." He hugged me more making me feel safe. Soon, I started to feel a bit sleepy. I felt movement and soon as I knew it, I was resting on his chest. And we both drifted to sleep.