The side stories

A/n: Hey, lovely readers! I was actually editing the story and I found out that there were lot of things that I didn't tell you all about. So here you go.

Why does Yoongi blame Hoon for their first daughter's death?

First, a jist of their love story. They knew each other since they joined the police academy and after a year they started dating. Within two years of their dating they had their first daughter Angel and when she turned two, they got married as they both had jobs by then and they were settled in their lives.

Now.

As mentioned in Chapter 38 that Sehun once tried to rob the diamonds from the bank's vault and the police could've caught him red handed then but they failed as Sehun kidnapped Yoongi and Hoon's daughter. After the kidnapping Sehun said that if one of the detectives gives him all the informations that they collected, against him, he will leave the girl. Hoon went to do so but instead of giving the informations he thought he would arrest him and also save their daughter which was not the plan and he failed at that. Sehun escaped again this time taking their daughter and then sent the pieces of her body back.

So it is clear that Hoon was at fault, he promised to save their daughter but couldn't and it was the result of his deed only, he could've just given the information but he didn't and Yoongi was depressed, he awaited the return of his baby girl but instead got the pieces of her body a day later wrapped in a gift box. He was angry, he was hurt, he felt like dieng then. He blamed Hoon for the murder of their daughter and then he left him, he even applied for a divorce but Hoon denied to put his initials. He denied to break their marriage bond but just so Yoongi could live in peace which the smaller stated that will "not" happen if he was around, so he took a transfer and went to another city.

What about the diamonds?

They are still in the bank's vault and as they were not illegal, Jimin thought of using those for Haneul and Hawon's future and eventually giving them the ownership later on.

Why didn't Mrs. Park or Mr. Jeon didn't tell Jimin anything?

(First of all, both are side characters and doesn't have much role.)

Because they thought it was better that way as Jimin knew that Park Sehun was dead and also for not unnecessaryily burdening him, but after the opening of the case, they knew he would know and they thought that was a better way, to understand in the way that will make all the love for his father in him go away.

Why did Jungkook meet his own father at the hospital?

Because he needed to know, who beat him and also some other informations that Mr. Jeon was able to give him and also the most important part, Jungkook needed some money to investigate a bit more which he wanted to hide from the authorities and so he couldn't use the money that they were providing.

I think all of your questions are answerd, if not, feel free to comment and let me know.