Intro

Being born in a rich family Jeon Jungkook had a perfect life, he got everything he wanted and given he was the only heir to all of his father's riches, his future had always been bright, but his father's riches didn't concern him, he was never after them infact he always wanted to do something on his own, something different, other than just inheriting his father's company and wealth, he just didn't wanted to take over something which was already well established and he would just have to sit and not care about it much as it would already be managed by his employees. Being all suited up and moving around in a lavish car, spending his time working in a lavish office while signing papers and attending meetings like his father, was the one thing he hated the most, he wanted to do something of his liking and he wanted to become a cop, since he was a boy of eight.

But, Jungkook was afraid to let his father know about his dreams, he felt a constant fear of his dreams getting no approval but one day he finally mustered up the courage to let his father know, that he was not interested on being a businessman but a cop.

Being his father's one and only beloved son Mr. Jeon couldn't refuse his only request and Jungkook finally got the permission to do whatever he desires when he grows up.

Now Jeon Jungkook had become a detective inspector at the precinct he works, he is amazing at his job, he is skilled, hardworking and an hearthrob to everyone around, not only because of his charming face and tough physique, but also his intelligent mind that made him outstand the others as the best detective of the precinct and also, not to forget he is the one and only son of one the richest man in Korea. He was quite happy to live his dream, but after the death of his work partner he was traumatized. He claimed that he would do without a partner as he didn't wanted the same thing to repeat itself and so he didn't have a partner for a long time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Park Jimin on the other hand, had too always wanted to become a cop and so he did become one and then gradually he also got his place as a detective at the same precinct as Jungkook.

Jimin had to face tough times to get to his position. It was mainly because of his looks, he was so beautiful that almost everyone fell for him, he looks like a doll and extremely fragile but though he looked that way, his personality was totally different, as he mastered many kinds of martial arts, he was as tough as any man and a great fighter with an amazing brain and he has been one of the best and sincere cops since he joined his job. (Beauty with brains and also strength)

People basically lusted over him but he wasn't that easy to get and one time when a guy tried to force him, he ended up at the hospital and with an arrest warrant for harassing an on duty officer. (Told ya not that fragile)

Now the question is what will happen when these two meet? In the same precint and as partners?

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Smut!!
Fluff!!
Mpreg!!
Top! Jungkook
Bottom! Jimin
Shitty ass writing.