Chapter 27

Author's POV

"What?!" Jimin almost screamed it out. "Yep, we have to go now." Taehyung said as he hurriedly got the things that were necessary and so did the others. Jimin's heart started thumping loudly, he put a hand upon his chest and tried to calm himself down but he was unable to, his heart won't be at ease until and unless he sees Jungkook safe and sound.

They all made their ways towards the building, once they were in they saw nothing but darkness. "I found the transceivers and.... the vests? They made them open the vests?" Jackson said pointing his flashlight towards the broken transceivers on the ground, and the bulletproof vests that Namjoon, Jungkook and the other uniformed officers were wearing, "but where are they?" Jimin asked throwing the light from his flashlight around the room, "wait.. where are the others?" He asked once he looked around the whole room just to find him, Jackson and Taehyung alone and the officer's team which came along was nowhere to be seen.

"They were..he..re.." Taehyung's voice died down when he put up his flashlight and saw nobody other then them, "who are you looking for?" They turned towards the place where the voice came from, but there was no one, "who is there?" Taehyung's deep and loud voice echoed through the empty walls of the old building and then the lights flickered on again, "they looked around and found themselves surrounded by few men in black clothes and masks, they reached for their arms but they were missing too.

"We are in a very shitty situation." Jackson said adjusting his shoulders and neck as he saw that the men weren't armed either, the three of them made themselves ready to fight.

The men in black attacked them all together and they were pretty skilled fighters but Jimin, Taehyung and Jackson weren't easy too, the men continued attacking them and all they could do for the mean time was to block there moves, they were very skilled too but those men were big in number.

In no time Jimin was cornered by six men who seemed to be wanting to touch him and that's what angered Jimin the most as soon as he felt a hand touch his butt, without even looking at the person he broke his hand, which enraged the others and they went to attack him but failed miserably as Jimin attacked their pressure points, it weakened them and resulted in Jimin punching them on their faces just like one punches a punching bag.

The three of them almost succeeded to take all of those men down, but a few more men joined them and they certainly were bigger and stronger, one of them pulled Jimin from the back. Jimin struggled to get out of his grasp but he was unable, he kept on hitting the man at the side of his stomach with his elbow but it had no effect, "stop fidgeting!" He yelled, but Jimin didn't stop, "I said stop it!" He yelled again now making Jimin face him and slapped him hard.

That slap made Jimin's cheeks burn so bad and it enraged him more, the man had pulled him out of the room and shoved him against the dusty walls with his face pinned on it, "Boss said he wanted to have a taste of you." He said with a chuckled, "you look pretty delicious baby boy, why don't I loosen you up a bit for my boss." He said almost pulling Jimin's jeans. Jimin was feeling disgusted, he was having very less energy, his health was not well to begin with and on top of that he was in a very bad situation, the man held his hand at his back in such a way that it made him hard to move.

He struggled hard, he can't give up, he thought, he can't just give up and watch himself getting forcefully touched, he started struggling hard but he couldn't as the grip was getting stronger and right then when he almost gave up, someone yanked the man off of him, he quickly turned around to see none other then Jungkook who was having a full fledged fight with the hunk, "Jungkook...." Jimin was so relieved to see him, he quickly went and stood beside him rubbing his arm, "what? Is this your lover baby boy?" He asked with another chuckle, his teeth were bloody with the blood which was flowing down his broken nose which was indeed broken by Jungkook just a few seconds ago.