Chapter 11

Next day

Author's POV

At the precinct

"We searched the house again and this is what we got. South American drugs, these are worth in millions." Taehyung said.

"Woah were did you find these, we searched too yesterday but we didn't get anything. " Jimin said as he looked at drugs.

"Me and Tae, went to the crime scene for further investigations and when I accidentally leaned on to the kitchen wall's tiles it fell down and we found few of these drugs and after further searching." Jackson pointed towards the whole lot of drugs lying on the table.

Jk: "So this, was Choi Youngjae's side business. No wonder we found that black money in his home."

Js: "He can be the drug lord we are after."

Jm: "I don't think so, the one we are after is clever, he can be the suspect but never the victim."

Th: "so what will be our next move?"

Jm: "Interrogate Mr. Jeon Doyun."

Jimin looked at Jungkook.

Jk: "on it."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Why am I here?!" Doyun said in a low growl. "We need you to answer some of our questions sir." Jimin said "But why?!" "You know that your best friend Choi Youngjae has been murdered." "So?" Jungkook was getting impatient so he spoke, "You're are one of the suspects Mr. Jeon, so cooperate with us please."

Jm: "how long have you and Choi Youngjae has been friends."

Dy: "we knew each other for more than 25 years."

Jk: "did you knew that he and his son had problems."

Dy: "yes."

Jm: "what kind of problems?"

Dy: "How will I know?"

Doyun glared at Jimin.

Jk: "don't lie Mr. Jeon, we know that Mr. Choi use to speak to you about his and his son's disputes. Now tell me what was the problem!"

Jungkook's voice was stern and cold.

Doyun gulped.

Dy: "I. Don't. Know, Detective Jeon!"

Mr. Jeon Doyun was so stubborn, he didn't want to talk and Jungkook has already lost his patience with this behaviour of his father.

Jm: "Sir, we want the truth. Choi Youngjae's daughter Ms. Jia claims that she has heard you both talking about Choi Yejun over the phone."

Dy: "wrong, Youngjae have never said what kind of problems he had with his son, they always quarrelled over the phone that's how I knew that they were having some problems between them!"

Doyun said in one breath.

There was silence in the interrogation room for a moment.

Dy: "now if you're done with your questions can I go? I have business to handle, I can't waste my time sitting here. "

Jm: "you can go sir."

Doyun stormed off the place.

"Your dad is hiding something Jungkook." Jimin said as his eyebrows knitted up.

"Yup, he is, indeed. At first I was not sure but after this behaviour of his I'm a one hundred sure that he definitely knows something." Jungkook said, he kind of didn't expect this behaviour from his dad.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hey Jimin can we talk?" Jimin and Junkook both looked up, both were totally engrossed on their paperwork and Seohyun's sharp when annoyed voice cut through.

"Alone?" She said when she glanced at Jungkook who was looking at her.

"Yeah sure." Jimin said with a lovely smile.

Well, at this point a small reminder that Seohyun asked Jimin's help for winning Jungkook's heart which Jimin has completely forgotten about because of all the things that were happening but Jungkook did guess that Seohyun was going to say something about that matter cause she had a very distorted facial expression, it looked like she'll slap Jimin anytime.

At the records room.

"Yeah, what's wrong Seohyun?" Jimin asked in his natural sweet voice.

Seohyun raised his eyebrows, "what's wrong? You seriously asking this to me? Shouldn't I be the one to ask you? So tell me, what's wrong Jimin?"

Jimin was totally confused he couldn't understand what she was saying, "what do you mean?"

"What do I mean? Well, I mean, you told me you would help me, but I guess you were too busy making out with Jungkook. How could you do this me? I trusted you!" Jimin eyes widened he couldn't believe he forgot to tell Seohyun.

"Look Seohyun, I-I did okay, I told him that you like him, but he doesn't, infact he already knew you like him even before I said anything."

"You stole him from me and now you are making up all these shit." Seohyun's rage was gushing out.

"What? I didn't steal him from you, we both like each other." Jimin said, he was really getting irritated now.

"I can't believe he chose a slut like you, what does he even see in you." She scoffed.

"Mind your words Seohyun, remember I respect people according to their personality not their gender." Jimin said to her as anger was slowly occupying his head.

"You are talking about respect? Do you want me to respect you, after what you did to me-"

"-he did nothing to you." Seohyun's sentence was cut off by Jungkook.

"If you liked me that much you should've came and confessed yourself without asking for his help and let me tell you one thing, I have never liked you in anyway, so I would've rejected you, don't bring Jimin in this, I confessed to him and all he did was to accept me. Now stop it! We are at work, if you still remember. Come on Jiminie, we have lots of paperwork to complete, we don't have time for these nonsense.

Jungkook took Jimin's hand and they both exited the records room leaving an enraged Seohyun with tear filled eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You shouldn't have been that rude to her Kookie." Jimin said in a low voice.

"Seriously Jimin? You forgot the way she was insulting you? Well you can tolerate it but I cannot, i can't see someone hurting you." Jungkook said with a voice full of care and anger just for him which made Jimin's heart fill with happiness, he never knew having someone special in life could be this amazing.

After working hours were over

Jungkook took Jimin for their first date, they both had dinner at a restaurant and now they were on the way back to their respective apartments.

"Hey Jiminie?" "Hm" "I know it is too early to say this but..... I-um wanna move in together with you, I mean, if you want to, of course. You know? It would be good that way, we would be able to spend more time-." He said making Jimin blush a bit.

"-Okay then let's move in together." Jimin smiled at him.

"R-really?" Jungkook stuttered, he didn't think Jimin would agree this quick, "yes, really. Moving in together might be good for our relationship. We hardly get any time to be romantic... cause we meet at work." Jimin said while Jungkook nodded, "yup, it would be really good!" He sounded so excited that Jimin could'nt help but giggle.

To be continued..........

______________________________________