Chapter 9

Author's POV

At the precinct

Interrogation room

"So, Ms. Choi Jia, where were you last night?" Jimin asked.

"That's none of you business!" She said in an annoyed tone.

"Enough Jia! Tell us where you were, he is trying to be nice to you for half an hour now but you are simply annoying him." Jungkook lost his patience.

"Okay. Stop being rude, i-im telling."

"Good."

"I was at a club last night with my friends." She said.

"Okay. You know anything about your brother? Where is he?"

"My brother? No, I dont know, I haven't heard from him for a long time now." As she said Jimin looked at Jungkook.

Jm: "When was the last time you saw him or spoke to him?"

Jia: "Umm about.......five? No...six, about six months ago."

Jk: "You know where he is?"

Jia: "No I dont, he doesn't stay at a place for a long time, last time we were at our house after that I dont know where he went. Well he did say, that he was going somewhere for business, but after that he did contact but never me."

Jm: "Was your brother and your father in good terms?"

Jia: "I dont know properly because most of the time I was out of the house because of work, but whenever I heard my dad talk to my brother on the phone they always quarrelled. "

Jungkook cocked up an eyebrow.

Jk: "why did they always quarrelled, was the matter something serious?"

Jia: "I don't know but...."

Jk: "but?"

Jia: "I guess uncle I mean your dad knows, what they actually fought for. I overheard dad talking to uncle on phone once, but I couldn't make out properly what they were talking about but dad did mention Yejun's name."

When Jungkook heard that, he became worried.

Jk: "so now my dad is involved in this case too."

He rubbed his temple.

Jimin saw the frustration on his face so put his a hand on Jungkook's hand, "hey, don't stress yourself, we'll definitely find out the whole thing." Jimin sweet voice always seperated Jungkook from his worries and this time too it did the same, he looked at Jimin and nodded.

Jia looked at them in confusion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few hours later.

The interrogation was complete and Jia went home.

"This case is more complicated than it looks." Jungkook said while looking at the pictures they took of the dead body.

"Yep it is." Jimin said.

There working hours were over so Jimin was wrapping up his things. He looked at Jungkook who was in a deep thought, "get up Jungkook, let's go."

Jungkook was snapped out of his thoughts by Jimin's voice, he looked at him once, "hm, yeah.." be fore standing up from the chair.

At the parking lot, "stop stressing about it, the case wouldn't solve if you keep stressing yourself, we'll talk to Mr. Jeon tomorrow and clear everything. " Jimin said as he was trying calm Jungkook down.

Jungkook intertwined his hands with Jimin's, "I know but, it's just not happening, I can't keep my mind stable."

"Come here." Jimin pulled Jungkook in a tight hug, "feeling better now?" He asked.

"I'll feel more better if you kiss me instead of giving a hug." Jungkook said as he pulled away and pulled Jimin towards him by his waist.

Jimin chuckled and cupped Jungkook's face and placed a peck on his lips, "feeling good "now" ?" He asked with his eye smile, "Not yet." Jungkook said reconnecting their lips, their kiss was sweet and passionate, "better?" Jimin asked yet again slightly out of breath, a pink face and a little chuckle, "uh.. never been more." Jungkook smiled before pulling the latter into a hug, again.

Jm: "Now come on let's go." 

Jk: "No I want another one."  

Jm: "Nope, not happening. Jungkook stop it! We are in the parking lot."    

Jk: "okay then promise me you'll let me kiss you as much as I want, when we reach home."

Jm: "Umm... I'll think about it."     

Jk: "I'm taking it as a yes."    

Jm: "No you can't, I said I'll think, I didn't say 'yes'."

Jk: you just did.

Jungkook smirked.

Jm: no I didn't mean it like that!

They got inside Jungkook's car and drove away and all this was noticed by someone and that someone was Seohyun, she felt hurt and angry when she saw both of them kissing, she liked Jungkook first, she asked Jimin for help and he backstabbed her, took away the person she loves, from her. She cursed Jimin from within. But what can Jimin do when Jungkook didn't want a relationship with her and the main thing is he likes Jimin. Or maybe loves?

To be continued.......

______________________________________