Chapter 5

Author's POV

Same evening

"Hey Jungkook, can you give me a ride back to my home?" Seohyun asked. "Um... can you ask Tae or Yoongi hyung, I'm actually taking Jimin along and I've brought my bike so I can take only a single person with me." Jungkook said. "No problem Jungkook, you leave her to her house, I can go by myself." Jimin, who was standing nearby and who happened to have heard their conversation decided to leave the both alone.

"No!" Jungkook said in a hasty and loud voice when he saw Jimin was about to go, "I... mean.. how can you go alone-" Jungkook started but was cut off by Taehyung, "-I can take you to your house Seohyun, they have some work so let them go together. " He said with a smile. "Oh.... okay then." She said being a bit annoyed and Taehyung winked at Jungkook which led the latter to smirk a bit, "Jimin-ah come on." He called.

Jimin mouthed a small sorry to Seohyun and got on his bike and they left.

"So shall we?" Taehyung asked Seohyun, "oh yeah sure." She said flashing a fake smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jungkook. What work?" Jimin asked once they were on the highway.

"What work?" He asked instead of replying, "Uh.. Tae said we have some work that's why we are going together. Remember?" Jimin said now totally confused as to why Jungkook was acting so oblivious.

"Oh that. That's because I didn't wanted to be with Seohyun we don't have any actual work and Tae just helped me to get away from her." Hearing those words Jimin became silent for a few seconds.

"But why...?" He whispered,"You shouldn't have done that Jungkook." he said

"Why? Because she likes me?" Jungkook's question got Jimin's eyes to widen. "You know?" He asked in a tone full of surprise, "Ofcourse I know and how will I not know she acts all shy in front of me. Did you think I won't notice?" Jungkook chuckled.

"But, i dont like her, she is annoying and I hate annoying people." He said with a slight roll in his eyes and he felt the disgust from within.

"oh..." Jimin uttered but deep inside he was sighing in relief.

"Jimin?" Jungkook called, "Hm" Jimin hummed, "we have a day off tomorrow right? Would you like to hang out with me?" He asked.

Jimin looked at the rear view mirror to see Jungkook's face, it was looking all calm and really handsome, his own face turned pink a bit. He doesn't remember when was the last time he hung out with someone and with Jungkoo he really wanted to do so for a long time, especially after they bonded so well, "oh yeah... definitely." He said in a soft shy voice and Jungkook smiled a big toothy smile saying a cheerful, "okay!"

To be continued..........

_____________________________________